Garrys mod series (Revamped)

SkDemons

Minecraft Builders
Jun 5, 2010
Alright for those of you who remember i tried to make a garrys mod series before but due to multiple reasons i has to quit it. Now im restarting the project and this time i am going to make sure that it gets done. I would appreciate help from anybody who can I will post the jobs needed to fill in this post and i will make other ones isolating other parts of the episode. As of right now here are the jobs i need filled.

Voice Acters: I am doing voice acting to make the episodes seem more appeling and adding voice can help in multiple ways. At the same time voice acters will have to take roles seriously and put effort into what roles they will be playing.

Placement/Postioning Helpers: This job is ragdoll postioning and movement it will also involve the movement of regular players and is a difficult but needed job to fill.

Production Assistants: These people will help with producing the scenes we are going to make and improve upon the script.

Opitional:
Skinners
Mappers

Feel free to post whatever jobs you want to take on. Later in the week i will post the script and characters the voice acters will be auditioning for. I dont want to have to abandon this project again after the work i put in it earlier and hope that it can be a fun experiance for all those who wish to participate.

TheDeath

Minecraft Builders
Jun 28, 2010
Eagle Pass Texas
count me in. i can do voice acting, mapping, placement help for the rag dolls, helping out with production and directing.
I'm also learning how to use the smoothing tool in the demo editor for valve.

Last edited:

AILegion

Minecraft Builders
Mar 18, 2011
New Mexico
Same, if there's anything i can do just ring me up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)