Garrys mod series

SkDemons

Minecraft Builders
Reactions
i am planning on making a gmod horror/action series i dont want to have to do this alone so anyone who wants to help i would higly appreicate it if you do want to just leave a response and if you are good at scripting,skinning,or map making you can put that down as well

Update
i am going to be adding in voice acting as well so if you want to help with that it would be great

Update 2
Right so in the intrest of time i am going to start producing the series but people are still able to apply to help

Cast(so far):
Skdemons
WideVirus
Raserisk
ShinobiRAGE
Grey
TheDeath

So yea remember to come into TeamSpeak so we can start talking over all the crap for the series

Update 3
So alright im going to get started on making the first episode THIS WEEK!!!!! So whoever has free time on there hands please send me contact in Steam or Teamspeak.So to set this right this show will be a HORROR series so we wont be getting in to comedy that much not saying we will not have comedy just not that much.If you want to be a voice actor your going to need to put emotion into your words and speak clearly.I am really looking foward to this and cant wait to start making it

Update 4
The series i will be naming Endless Night the name might not be good but i dont really care as long as the series itself is good

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)