Garrys mod series

SkDemons

Minecraft Builders
Jun 5, 2010
i am planning on making a gmod horror/action series i dont want to have to do this alone so anyone who wants to help i would higly appreicate it if you do want to just leave a response and if you are good at scripting,skinning,or map making you can put that down as well

Update
i am going to be adding in voice acting as well so if you want to help with that it would be great

Update 2
Right so in the intrest of time i am going to start producing the series but people are still able to apply to help

Cast(so far):
Skdemons
WideVirus
Raserisk
ShinobiRAGE
Grey
TheDeath

So yea remember to come into TeamSpeak so we can start talking over all the crap for the series

Update 3
So alright im going to get started on making the first episode THIS WEEK!!!!! So whoever has free time on there hands please send me contact in Steam or Teamspeak.So to set this right this show will be a HORROR series so we wont be getting in to comedy that much not saying we will not have comedy just not that much.If you want to be a voice actor your going to need to put emotion into your words and speak clearly.I am really looking foward to this and cant wait to start making it

Update 4
The series i will be naming Endless Night the name might not be good but i dont really care as long as the series itself is good

Last edited:

WideVirus

Minecraft Builders
Apr 14, 2010
Inverness, Citrus County, Florida, United States
I would love to join :D gmod is one of my specialties i cannot exactly make custom skins and all but if you need anything built or a map or sounds you may need for it... i would gladly help i expertise in the sound/music category so if you need sounds and all for a creepy scary atmosphere... im your man i will search around and help best i can plus i am able to host my own server on gmod so i can get as many people as we need and we can have it private and we shall do what we need btw a good thing to have for these would be people who can record good like do real cinematic stuff but because i doubt wed be able to get in touch with dasboschitt i think we wont be that great for that lol but a good thing to have would be a camera slider which is a stool that makes a camera move in a specific path at any-speed and direction you need it to i can get you this stool and it would help greatly... plus i think we need to make it movable not still pictures those always look horrible plus we need to get rid of sounds of like say when a rag doll is slid on the ground... just some thoughts but i am good with sounds and all so i can help out in that area i would love to help make this ^_^

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
I wouldn't mind helping you guys out, I know a fair bit of mapping thanks to Einhander and such. I'm interested in the concept of using this to promote our clan and community however.

ShinobiRAGE

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 14, 2007
Los Angeles, California
shinobirage.blogspot.com
I wouldn't mind helping, but I won't install Garry's Mod until I get another HDD.
Also, you need do easy/simple things first to get off the ground. Just use whatever is out there already. Don't bother with asking someone to make new scripts/skins/textures/maps/etc, its too much to take in at first, unless your a seasoned machinimator. If you must, ask people of facepunch, which you know already.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Pick me? I'm an actor!
...ActRESS. I mean.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
If your looking for voice actors I am willing to help, just give me a script and I'll find a funny wat to say it or add my own pazaz to it.

SkDemons

SkDemons

Minecraft Builders
Jun 5, 2010
Thats good because this has been one of those bad/good things to come up i was able to get a good base set down for the first episode and to everyone else who reads this i will be posting the voices needed or extra help needed in the top post where all the updates are

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
I'm way excited to see the script!

SkDemons

SkDemons

Minecraft Builders
Jun 5, 2010
sure you can join :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)