Dec 31, 1969
Credits
Watch ze announcement trailer Here

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
Credits
Im excited about the realease i downloaded all the theme pack and picture and now I play gears all the time

EL is a fan

EL

OP
xXdeathXx

xXdeathXx

Original poster
Dec 31, 1969
Credits
Hehe now my desktop is the Gears of War logo :D

G

Lordy lordy this game is gonna be my frist buy for the new games comeing out for 360. I mean chainsaw dualing,New exicutions,and meat sheilds o and dont forget the new multiplayer game mod horde. EPICNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ?8O

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Credits
I agree with SytheKnight about gears 1. The only thing I truly enjoyed was cooping with friends but even that got old quick. But although the first sucked I'll try the second, it looks like they really worked on it and made it better. But thats specalation, I truthfully think its going to be just as bad as the first. Oh, and incase anyone wants to know, yes I beat the game on all difficulties (really isn't hard to do) and played many hours of multiplayer, so when I say it sucks, I know by experience.

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
Credits
Exactly, and the multiplayer on gears is simply; run around with your shotgun till you find someone, then fire at them repeatably until one of you is dead. ?This game looks to be be more of the same half-assed generic shooter like the first one. ?I'm saving my money for anime and games that are actually good.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
HURR SHOOTAN GAEMS. It's alright, I'm more wanting that Dead Space game. I only rented GOW1 where me and a friend tried the Co-Op. It was pretty cool, but I kept thinking that the "Over Americanized big bodied meat head" look of the game was a little weird. Is it the suit that makes them look like that? I dunno, it would be confusing to think they had time to work out in this peril that the world is in at the time. But I guess steroids could be an answer also.

tl;dr I'll get it if the reviews are remotely good. Not just "OMFG GOW2 LOLOL BEST INSTANTLY."

TheForsakener

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Credits
My girlfriend got me an xbox360 for Christmas with a few games, one of them being Gears of War, I remember playing it at a friends house and not liking it so I returned it for a couple other games. Maybe this one will be better than the first one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E04 The Spoils of War Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Iron Fist: S02E09 War Without End Marvel's Iron Fist: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Lost in Space: S01E20 War of the Robots Lost in Space: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Person of Interest: S04E10 The Cold War Person of Interest: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Avengers: Infinity War (2018) Movies Chat... 1
CoZmicShReddeR Family Tree: S01E06 Civil War Family Tree: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Star Trek: Discovery: S01E14 The War Without The War Within Star Trek: Discovery: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Captain America: Civil War (2016) Movies Chat... 1
CoZmicShReddeR World War Z (2013) Movies Chat... 0
CoZmicShReddeR Most Awesome - Roommate Prank War & Fiendish Buried Alive Prank You Tube Favorite Video's 0
CoZmicShReddeR The Great Yokai War 7 Sunekosuri You Tube Favorite Video's 2
DruTfurgeson Call of Duty 5:World at War Call of Duty 6
MundaneRaptor The Great Office War You Tube Favorite Video's 5
Barney99 With or against the war in iraq. The CozWorld Lounge 16
Shephard A question about the War Bears game... Website Arcade Chat 8
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S01E01 Winter Is Coming Game of Thrones: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Lucifer: S02E01 - Everything's Coming Up Lucifer Lucifer: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Dark Matter: S02E06 - We Should Have Seen This Coming Dark Matter: Season 2 0
StrifeX Eve online Coming to Steam! The CozWorld Lounge 5
Suicide_Messiah The Hammer Coming Down The CozWorld Lounge 3
CoZmicShReddeR Obsidian Conflict Custom Content Coming Soon! Obsidian Conflict 3