3.0- Needed something Ghostbusters (2016)

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Ghostbusters

Tagline: Who You Gonna Call?

Genre: Horror, Action, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Paul Feig

Cast: Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, Chris Hemsworth, Neil Casey, Charles Dance, Michael Kenneth Williams, Cecily Strong, Andy García, Matt Walsh, Ed Begley Jr., Steve Higgins, Michael McDonald, Karan Soni, Zach Woods, Nate Corddry, Toby Huss, Katie Dippold, Jessica Chaffin, Jamie Denbo, Dave Allen, Steve Bannos, Adam Ray, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, Annie Potts, Ozzy Osbourne, Al Roker, Rosanna Scotto, Greg Kelly, Daniel Ramis, Sam Richardson, Milana Vayntrub, Bess Rous, Pat Kiernan, Eugene Cordero, Jeanine Ramirez, Tom Yi, Susan Park, Stephen Boss, Robin Shelby, John Milhiser, Ben Harris, Jaime Pacheco, Davey Jones, Ryan Levine, Dan Teicher, Theodore Shapiro, Matteo Borghese, Cheryl Wills, Tony Viveiros, Johnny Higgins, Elizabeth Perkins, Kristen Annese, Stephanie Atkinson, Brian Baumgartner, Amanda Blattner, Chemi Che-Mponda, Kadian Clarke, Mackenzie Hawe, Erin Katrina Hayes, Sigrid Lium, Paige MacLean, Lesley Nicol, Diane Pimentel, Lexie Roth, Stephanie Ann Saunders, Kallie Tabor, Jordan Tofalo, Chaunty Spillane, Chaunty Spillane, Chaunty Spillane

Release: 2016-07-14

Runtime: 116

Plot: Following a ghost invasion of Manhattan, paranormal enthusiasts Erin Gilbert and Abby Yates, nuclear engineer Jillian Holtzmann, and subway worker Patty Tolan band together to stop the otherworldly threat.

Staff member
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
Windows 10
Windows 10
Chrome 51.0.2704.106
Chrome 51.0.2704.106
0 Banked
Profile Music
This movie was seriously interesting and entertaining.

I really didn't like the fact they rebooted Ghostbusters would have rather had the women be the daughters of the main characters from the 1984 version of the Ghostbusters but what they did made a lot of sense!

There was no sense in making a sequel to a movie was older then ten years would have been a huge gamble to say hey we are releasing a sequel to the movie you been waiting for the last twenty years plus!

For me I just didn't care at this point because I really wanted to see another Ghostbusters movie so instead of Boycotting it like a lot did I decided to see it in another light!

So instead of crying about it and causing a ruckus I decided to think of it as something flattering and possible more or less a Ghostbusters Remix!

Over all I liked the story and everyone in it! I thought the CGI was amazing as well as the 3D effects!
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR Movies Reviews... 0