RETIRED~ Global Admin Request [Accepted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
Since the new 1.35 patch has been released, I have been playing on our OC servers daily and unfortunely to say, we do have a issue with griefers coming in and there needs to be an increased presence of Admins on both servers.

When you have players coming from the servers that actually take the time to get on the website and even offer to be admins, then that is a clear sign.

I currently am admin over the ZM servers and without any sense of bragging, think I do a pretty good job of cleaning those servers up and ultimately get them to be self-sufficient. In the the past I used to have to sit on there for about an hour and get the server to fill up while writing down names, STEAM ID's and report it to the nearest admin. I've noticed in the recent weeks the server populates by itself which is a defenite plus in my book!

With summer kicking up and an influx of players hitting our servers, I believe it's a good idea we step up our admins on all servers including Obsidian Conflict! Thank for your time in viewing my application.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Re: Raserisk's Admin Application for our OC servers.

I can vouch for his efforts in the OC servers. He's always helping fill up the servers, and keeping everything in order.

I give him my seal of approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)