GoldenEye Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Mt Laurel, NJ.
Hey guys i was just playing GoldenEye Source And i thought what if cozmic had a GoldenEye Source server i love the N64 version but source it looks so much better and its a classic Dm and i think it has team Dm to.
I hope u conside a server like this. I think it would be better than the PVK 2 server.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
After further investigation of said modification I must say:
GOLDENEYE SOURCE IS THE DUECE!!!!

This mod hase everything like the previous N-64 versoin did.
If we got a server in this mod there would be a promised new flow of recruits, fans, and a new game to tinker with.
As always these things are in cozmicshredders hands for yae or nay, so we can only influece the idea. But remeber guys it doesn't matter if cozman hosts a server because its fun just going onto a random server a owning!

but feel free to look into this mod.
www.goldeneyesource.com

have fun everyone and thank you for your time!

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Downloading it now!

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
Hmmm I don't know, I've tryed the mod before and although it does do an awesome job at recreating the pwnage that was goldeneye on the 64, it dosen't seem like anybody plays it most of the time.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
It is a Beta version. Half of the weapons and player models arn't even on the game yet. If we are gonna make a server for it I suggest we wait till the full version comes out.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
uh bio all the guns are there some servers just dont have them enabled. lol kind of like how you had to enable them in n64 har har har

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Oh.. Haha, well whatever. It's still a beta... ?:|

Ryeful

Dec 31, 1969
Fairfield Bay, Arkansas, USA
I'd have to agree with Bio Hazard. I'd wait until the game is actually released before creating a server, although I'm definitely going to be checking this game out.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well we were hosting it had about ten people play on it in two weeks and not all of them played on it the same time so I shut it down...

Plus people complained about the weapons ammo or some wasn't working with the guns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)