GTA IV kicks ass

Dog0life

Dec 31, 1969
hey to whoever played grand theft auto if you do your lucky cause the game rocks i'll rarely be on xboxlive so good luck finding me ?:x

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Pensacola, Florida. USA.
No, no it does not. ? GTA IV was very repetitive ?and bland, the multiplayer broken and just plain not fun to play. ?It is just another example of an good game being so over-hyped people think it's groundbreaking when it is at best above average in fact given the choice I'd say get saints' row 2 simply based on the fact that the game is FUN which is what all games are meant to be, where as GTA IV felt like a chore to play.

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
I'm with Sythe. I own Saints 2 and used to own the original, both have tons of humor and fun unique gamplay functions. I mean cmon, what other game can you car surf and bust the door down on a hooker mansion with guns blazing.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
I went to get drunk with Roman one time and I tried to drive a truck back drunk. All of a sudden the truck's wheels caught on fire. Roman is screaming "NIKO! THE CAR IS ON FIIRE!"

So I crashed it into the nearest street lamp, jumped out, and left Roman there to die. I got back up and dusted my shirt off and saw Roman a burnt pile of human flesh. And on the bottom of my screen it said "Your friend Roman has been injured." And I felt really bad cause all he wanted to do was have a good time and celebrate the time Niko came to America. And then I never played that game again. But I still laughed my ass off during the whole ordeal. And that, is my share of GTA IV.

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Wow, I'm not going to be on your team in L4D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)