.Hack// Map

ShinobiRAGE

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 14, 2007
Los Angeles, California
shinobirage.blogspot.com
So I am currently working on a map for Obsidian Conflict(Synergy?) based on the .Hack// world.
If you don't know about it, its a game, anime and manga about an online mmorpg named "The World". Where people who died in the game fall in a coma. Though you won't playing my map.
I really have no like story to go with. Thought I made progress on something, and it seems to work, Upgrades. I have been working mostly on this part. Though I am not sure how the transition will work with upgrades. I guess I try to make a some very simple custom textures and maybe models(got one working). Though I need help with the upgrades part, hopefully this will benefit the most. It works with everyone (to keep everyone at the same level) and shared bought. What shared is if one person put 5 in it, another person can put the rest amount in.Only started a few weeks ago and I have only worked on one level. Maybe I make only a few more. Treasure chest will be in, maybe you can get some money or die. Thought of putting in events i.e. mini-games where you can win money or something.
[align=center]

Chaos Gates and Banners

Deathshot

Apr 29, 2009
NYC
this looks awesome! :eek:

When you say by a ?sniper rifle as if in the hl2 ep2 or a different sniper?

by the way it looks good will there a be a actual story line to this

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
I think it is a custom weapon in obsidian, has a cool laser.

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Nice job baby :twisted:

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
neet! If I make a little thing of a map for you could you incorporate it by chance?

ShinobiRAGE

ShinobiRAGE

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 14, 2007
Los Angeles, California
shinobirage.blogspot.com
Well I am trying to make Mac Anu look better. So maybe you guys can do something for me? It is totally optional. Just edit the banner to a neat design. Though it must not change its size that I already have given in it. Just add whatever on it or change the colors.
Something like this is nice example, some sort of symbol on it.

Photoshop needed.
File:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5PS1GVIB

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Hey Shinobs, I'm not a mapper and neither do I read .Hack//, but it looks really good so far! It would make a really cool roleplaying map. ?:D

Good work! ?:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)