Half-life creatures in Spore

capgun

Original poster
Dec 31, 1969
St Augustine Florida
Credits
Ok, it's not exactly youtube, but its close enough. It's the creatures of the Half-life series made in the Spore creature creator. My personal favorite is the strider.

[flash width=480 height=387]http://www.wegame.com/static/flash/player2.swf?tag=Half_Life_creatures_made_in_Spore[/flash]

And here's hoping the site doesnt ban me for hacking again when I post this.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
Lol those are actually pretty good remakes. Though a lot of them run really weird. And damn if the Strider could run that fast and do back flips.. We'd be fucked. And what do you mean about being banned? Hacked the video huh? Lol.

OP
capgun

capgun

Original poster
Dec 31, 1969
St Augustine Florida
Credits
BioHazard";p="12542 said:
Lol those are actually pretty good remakes. Though a lot of them run really weird. And damn if the Strider could run that fast and do back flips.. We'd be fucked. And what do you mean about being banned? Hacked the video huh? Lol.

First time I tried to post this video, i used the embed code on their website. Then when I tried to post, whatever this site uses to catch scripting hacking attempts, banned me from the site. Had to get coz to unban me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR Zombie Master 2 Half-Life 2: Episode Two mod | Released Mar 16, 2013 Zombie_Master 0
Evil Genius Half-Life Creations & INX Present "Got Brains" ZPS Competition Zombie Panic Source 0
Raserisk HALF-LIFE: Singularity Collapse - The Movie You Tube Favorite Video's 2
ShinobiRAGE Paper Half-Life 1/2 You Tube Favorite Video's 4
ShinobiRAGE Beyond Black Mesa (Full) - Live Action Half-Life 2 Steam General Chat 0
KilRoy Beyond Black Mesa Teaser a film inspired by Half-Life You Tube Favorite Video's 1
ShinobiRAGE Killing Floor and Half Life small live action You Tube Favorite Video's 2
Barney99 Half Life 2 movie! (Sort of) You Tube Favorite Video's 4
TheOnetl Half life: Full Life Consequences...REMIX! You Tube Favorite Video's 8
Coritora Half hour Half life You Tube Favorite Video's 10
ҲenoŘising any one want doom3, doom3 roe, halflife 2, half life ep 1? The CozWorld Lounge 9
BioHazard Life In Half-Life 1 And 2..? Hal Life 1 General Chat 12
ChOmP Half Life in 60 Seconds You Tube Favorite Video's 8
X Garry's Mod Retared of Half-Life You Tube Favorite Video's 8
MrLowers2002 If anyone wants Half Life 2 .... The CozWorld Lounge 10
Barney99 Best mod for half life 1 and 2 The CozWorld Lounge 9
CoZmicShReddeR Obsidian Conflict: Half Life 2 Source Co-op Gaming! Obsidian Conflict 11
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S02E19 The Dirty Half Dozen Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 2 0
THEDARK1 Half Mile Island Obsidian Conflict 3
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agent Carter: S02E06 Life of the Party Marvel's Agent Carter: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E10 Past Life Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E04 A Life Earned Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E03 A Life Spent Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Family Tree: S01E04 Country Life Family Tree: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Dark Matter: S02E12 - Sometimes in Life You Don't Get to Choose Dark Matter: Season 2 0
Einhander Update to Einhander's life The CozWorld Lounge 2
THEDARK1 Real life BATFINK The CozWorld Lounge 5
TheOneKilla A Real Life Portal Gun Website Photo Gallery Chat 5
THEDARK1 Darks Life The CozWorld Lounge 8
StrifeX Pendulum - sounds of life You Tube Favorite Video's 3
ShinobiRAGE Portal: A Day in the Life of a Turret You Tube Favorite Video's 5
Irish No life! You Tube Favorite Video's 6
ҲenoŘising My life. The CozWorld Lounge 4