Having a Problem With The Z Server

Babyr00t

Jul 6, 2010
Hello,

Iam a big time player in your zmod in css . But lately i have been having a problem. the server is good and everything but every good 10 to 15 min the server all a sudden loses connection. Is my connection or something due with the server:?:. Its pretty annoying that every 10 mins i have to reconnect :\. I just wanted to bring this to you guys attention.

thanks, babyr00t

KilRoy

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 6, 2004
Brick, New Jersey
www.edgeinc.org
Hi babyr00t!

Thanks for getting in touch with us, Since Counter Strike: Source recently updated a rather large amount of code for there game it could be possible one or two of our plugins are causing this. I was on our server 3 days ago and did not notice this. Since im at work right now I would not be able to test this until later. Something I would like to ask you would be, once you loses your connection are you able to get back into the game right away and if so is on the same map with the same players?

B

Babyr00t

Jul 6, 2010
Everytime i click to reconnected i get a message that i can not reconnect for another 26 sec. and sometimes the map gets changed. and some people dont even come back after this happens a bunch of time

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
We use a plugin that delays people from connecting to the server if they disconnect... But there was something going on which I caused the server box to reboot! And Valve released yet another update and I updated it again and the server seems fine now...

B

Babyr00t

Jul 6, 2010
for some odd reason i still get that once and awhile its not as frequent

tryphon

Jan 7, 2011
how do you go on zmod?i just registered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)