Hello CozWorld!

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
Raserisk here :) since I've gotten back into ZM I've been spending all my time on your servers there. Naturally with anything I enjoy, I usually pursue it to the source and I soppose I've found it, this seems like a pretty cool community but I must say I don't see many active members, from early guessings, it looks like this community is over 5 years old? Impressive to say the least :)

Usually any game made by Valve I play it, right now I'm heavily focused on PVK2, Arma 2 and of course Zombie Master!

Give me a shout on STEAM if you want to play my name on there is the same as here, Raserisk

By the way, nice to meet all of you. :hi:

KilRoy

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 6, 2004
Brick, New Jersey
www.edgeinc.org
Actually there are a fairly large group of active members and community members here, just check out our TeamSpeak on the weekend :) ZM is not what we play the most these days we play ALOT of other games as well. Me Personally I have been playing so many games lately I cant say what I have really sat down to play in a long span of time except Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead 2 (We have some fun servers for both) but welcome to our community and stop by and chat with us soon, theres always someone on the TeamSpeak.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Raserisk here :) since I've gotten back into ZM I've been spending all my time on your servers there. Naturally with anything I enjoy, I usually pursue it to the source and I soppose I've found it, this seems like a pretty cool community but I must say I don't see many active members, from early guessings, it looks like this community is over 5 years old? Impressive to say the least :)

Usually any game made by Valve I play it, right now I'm heavily focused on PVK2, Arma 2 and of course Zombie Master!

Give me a shout on STEAM if you want to play my name on there is the same as here, Raserisk

By the way, nice to meet all of you. :hi:
Hello Raserisk, we are a really active community just atm our forums/website had been rebuilt from an older out dated version of a website we hosted for about 10 years!

This new website hasn't been populated because not many have seen it and we haven't advertised it to our old members too much!

I am glad you like it and I am sure once everyone takes a good look at what we have been doing here many more will follow...

Our game servers are always being modified and improved and we try to stay competitive with our neighbors as much as we can...

Zombie Master was a mod that I initially hated but then it grew on me mainly because so many people loved to play it...

Well hopefully you can intimidate :muscle: some new members to join our website and Steam groups!:devil:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cozworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)