Hitman movie?

Dec 31, 1969
The other day i had gone to movie theater to watch Kingdom, and as i watched the previews a trailer/teaser for Hitman showed up on the screen....So yea, apparently were getting a Hitman movie and right now i think the guy playing as 47 doesnt look as serious looking as the 47 in the Hitman series. Aside from that it looks like an interesting action movie, oh and Kingdom was pretty good too :D

Almost forgot the Hitman Trailer link :D

[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r1SeyA7xJn8[/youtube]

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
[quote="GoatRacer";p="7364":3uen9dj1]IS there going to be a movie :D

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
SytheKnight";p="7369 said:
looks more promising than other video game tie in movies
Propably because the story line makes more sense.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yeah, it will probably be better since the story is similar to a lot of like.. "Ghetto Gangster Hitman" movies. Might actually be pretty good. But then again it IS based on a game, and a lot of game movie launches were never really promising.. We shall see!

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
At least it's not being made by Uwe Boll (the guy who made the house of the dead, alone in the dark, bloodrayne one and two [yes there is a sequel] movies.)

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
No never watching it.

it's going to be wrong to go to.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Isn't he also making a Postal movie?
yes he is.
something funny about that move, Boll challenged anyone who gave any of his movies a bad review to a boxing match he had plans to include the audio from the matches in the postal movie.

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Man, a Postal movie would own lol. I can see the cats used as silencers now.... ooohhh haaaa yeah...
As for a hitman movie.... they need to cast someone really awesome and calm and composed yet cool looking... and bald!

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Uh, Marthcus, trust me the postal movie is gonna suck, Uwe Boll is an inept director, an idiot, and has a giant ego, he rejected a script for the alone of the dark movie, because there was "not enough car chases," the house of the dead movie; which is based off of a lightgun game, ended with a sword fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)