Reaction score
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl3RPC_Mw[/youtube]

SytheKnight

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Local time
Today 4:55 PM
Reaction score
LOL, you just made me get strawberry milk all over my desk and LCD, epic win. ?Do you have to pay monthly for this I've been thinking about picking it up.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Local time
Today 8:55 AM
Reaction score
[quote="CoZmicShReddeR";p="12335":22k7z84p]Haha I bet I they aren't going to have this much fun in WarHammer! :p

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
The only problem I have about almost all mmorpgs is that they cost money to play, and I'm a cheap bastard with no job so you can see my problem.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
ShutUp9100";p="12337 said:
The only problem I have about almost all mmorpgs is that they cost money to play, and I'm a cheap bastard with no job so you can see my problem.

Lol, I can relate with you there. What game was it? Oh yeah, Guild Wars. Isn't that a free MMORPG? I heard that from someone...

XELX

Steam Users
Local time
Today 11:55 AM
Reaction score
My bro bought that game for his computer, it's good.

Karas

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
The game looks good but im just abit worried about the monthly fee though. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts 2020 ‧ Animation Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E10 Age of the Wonderbeasts Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E09 Prahmises Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E08 Hidden Treasures Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E07 Requiem for a Dave Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E06 It's a Trap Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E05 Song ReMix Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E04 Don't You Forget a Meow Me Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E03 A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E02 Code Word Milkshake Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S03E01 Everything Is Crabs Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E10 Heroes on Fire Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E09 All That Glitters Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E08 Sympathy for the Mandrill Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E07 Benson and the Beast Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E06 Fun Gus (2) Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E05 Fun Gus (1) Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E04 To Catch a Deathstalker Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E03 The Ballad of Brunchington Beach Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E02 The Goat Cheese Prophecy Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S02E01 Paw of the Jaguar Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E10 Beyond the Valley of the Dogs Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E09 Mute-Eat-Mute World Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E08 Twin Beaks Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E07 Mulholland Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E06 Ratland Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E05 The Astronomers in Turtlenecks Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E04 Cactus Town Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E03 Real Cats Wear Plaid Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E02 Explosion Berries Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: S01E01 Burrow Girl Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Age Of Conan MMORPG and US!!!!! Age Of Conan 16
CoZmicShReddeR Conan O'Brien Reviews "Grand Theft Auto V" | Clueless Gamer | CONAN on TBS You Tube Favorite Video's 0