i did wrong thing,please forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.

afax

Dec 31, 1969
asia
10 minutes ago i was playing svencoop,and got a phone call,so i walk away to answer the phone.when i come back ,my girlfriend sit on my site,she saw some guys shooting at an NPC slaver,the NPC is undead,she want try minigun so she asked me:may i shoot it? i said yes u can...........>_< ?

a few second later,she got kicked,when she ?enter the game ,i found all xp gone.........

i know i did wrong thing ,its all my bad ,i will not do anything like this,guys please ?forgive me,please give my xp back,please ......T_T

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
I have no idea if i should believe you or not, but I could do something.

Just give me your SteamID / XP Information.

( To get your SteamID, incase you don't know how )
1. Join a server.
2. Type "status" ( without quotes ) ?in the console.
3. Find your name, then steam id will be right next to it.

A

afax

Dec 31, 1969
asia
"Afax{C7}[Rct]" 9 STEAM_0:1:14127386 ?

thanks buddy,i will not do that again >_<

A

afax

Dec 31, 1969
asia
THE MAP IS xootixz.bsp

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Why are you acting like this I removed your LEVELS because you were farming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: ?:twisted: ?:twisted: ?:twisted: ?:twisted: ?:twisted: ?:twisted:

A

afax

Dec 31, 1969
asia
farming?sorry my english not good enough ,whats that meaning?
Sir,would you please forgive me?

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas
Well Cozman, Afax is in China, so of course yelling at him about farming in a language that isn't exactly required there, is going to do no good. Now Afax, Farming is a term we use, it means that when your girlfriend tested out the minigun and shot it, she was getting xp from attacking the friendly, she did not stop attacking him for several seconds or possibly a minute. That is enough time for your xp to go up through attacking a firendly and getting xp from it, that is Farming, that is what Cozmic is angry about, if you understand that, you might also understand that someone else using your account with your permission without them knowing the rules of the server or game, is bad. I am going to assume this helps you figure out what farming is, i'm done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)