This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CozWorld 

Welcome to the CozWorld Gaming Community.

We are not Clan based but we do have a Clan called C7 and people can still join it!

C7 Clan 

We Provide a Mixture of Gaming Servers and TeamSpeak 3 along with a Discord.

We have Been Around Since 2003 most of our founding members have since retired moved on with life but are still somewhat active.

Steam 

Feel free to join our website and Steam Community! There is zero Drama with CozWorld and we do offer a somewhat simple structured enviornment.

Sign in or Join to remove this message!

3.0- Pretty good iBoy (2017)

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Feb 1, 2017.

By CoZmicShReddeR on Feb 1, 2017 at 7:12 AM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Web Admin Super Moderators Minecraft Builders

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Title: iBoy

Tagline: His powers are his curse

Genre: Action, Crime, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Adam Randall

Cast: Bill Milner, Maisie Williams, Rory Kinnear, Miranda Richardson, Jordan Bolger, Charley Palmer Rothwell, Helen Daniels, Aymen Hamdouchi, Christopher Colquhoun, Adam Lazarus, Nick Thomas-Webster, Susan Fordham, McKell David, Armin Karima, Shaquille Ali-Yebuah, Leon Annor, Lucy Thackeray, Oliver Coopersmith, Petrice Jones, Cameron Jack, Lindy Pieri, Sally Davey, Clara Onyemere, Jamie Roberts, Samuel Kyi Ankrah, Matthew Faucher, Jason Beeston, Gary Baxter, Ben Bean

Release Date:

Runtime: 90

Plot: After an accident, Tom wakes from a coma to discover that fragments of his smart phone have been embedded in his head, and worse, that returning to normal teenage life is impossible because he has developed a strange set of super powers.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Feb 1, 2017.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      I found it entertaining. In the movie world nobody knows what could happen when something strange happens as when the iBoy got his super powers from getting cellphone shrapnel in his brain. I think what drove me to watch this was the fact it was a Science Fiction film not so much a Super Hero flick and of course because I seen Maisie Williams aka Arya Stark was in it thought to see how skilled she was doing another role other then on Game of Thrown’s. I thought Bill Milner aka Tom was amazing in his role as a young adolescent bewildered teen who goes on a rampage that spirals out of control and makes you get mad watching him do dumb shit like most teenagers will. I even found myself wanted to see Tom literally murder Charley Palmer Rothwell aka Eugene the teenage thug leader! So the movie did it’s part to me by dragging me in!