I'm BACK....sorta!!!

JAFO

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Jan 26, 2011
Denver, CO USA
Hello people,
Sorry I've been out of touch the last couple of months. My father hasn't been doing to well so I had been in Georgia quite a bit seeing after him and his affairs. Then I come back and first day back to work and IDIOT Coke vendor topples a stack of cold packs from the rafters right on top of me. I spent 6 weeks in the hospital in traction(NOT FUN) and was just released this week. I had already seriously injured my back in a 20 ft fall at work in 1993, so as you can imagine, this surely didn't help that. It messed me up pretty good. I sustained 2 cracked vertebra and 4 newly herniated disks on top of the 3 I already had from the previous injury. Luckily though, no surgery yet... though unfortunately that may be happening at a later date depending on my recovery, which at my age isn't as speedy as it used to be(45 next week). At least I don't have to spend my birthday in the hospital, though I won't be going out dancing with my wife(not to mention ANYTHING else with her for awhile :cry:) as is a tradition with us on our birthdays. Anyhow, hope everyone here is well, and I'll try to get on with more frequency as I recover. I love the new look of the site, btw. Later.

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Long time no see, sorry to hear about your plights hope you feel better soon Baby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)