Status
Not open for further replies.

ҲenoŘising

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
CA, US.
www.forums.aceflybye.com
Gotcha the topic hehe, any ways I'll be gone for a few days, going camping! So I'll be back Monday to work on the NS server.

It seem the c7rpg plug in for sven is working great! enjoy that, no overflows.

Finally all the stinken hours paid off on the c7rpg, at least I hope. Enjoy it and maybe just maybe one day there will be force powers in it. Thats along way off though, but thats my plan to make it feel like star wars.(may never happen just a thing that I dream big to big!)

The vent server seems to be doing great now days theres a group of us that play together ALOT! We are enjoying chatting and playing NS together so maybe just maybe C7 will finally get more then 6 new members a day. Once the server has the plug in that I've been working on(it works its just I don't want to go out of town and not be there to help if it has a problem)

We also are seeing more activity on the ranks, Thank god I thought for so long mr cozmic had made the other ranks for looks( is joking), But congrats on every one who got promoted and dang you deserve it.

To THE.DARK.ONE You really have been a great admin on the servers and your a great friend to all who need help(I also must say I love our talks).

To AngryAgent, Since we started talking I've learned a lot more about you, that has been great thing too, hope we can talk even more.

I've met a lot of great new people on the vent, and on the servers, This has been great since I think C7 is running on the right track now.

This has been my thoughts and Hey great to be apart of C7.

Cozmic you have a clan thats like a family I'm happy to see it finally feeling like a family once agian, Thank you for being our leader.

Joshua.

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
Well Joshua I am glad that you weren't leaving the clan. I seen this topic and almost flipped out. =( But anyways yes it is about 6 of us that play games together all the time. Any game I have that you wanna play let me know. Around mayish I wont be around for a bit because im moving then (if it doesnt come sooner) but i will be on every day.

Just rest some and have a great time off. =) Cant wait to play some games with you

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Well my heart skipped a beat as black as it my be. I enjoy our chats as well and Thankyou for thoes kind words, see ya Monday

DARK :twisted:

Dec 31, 1969
Flordia
www.roadtoglorycs.com
ChuRch";p="6055 said:
Well Joshua I am glad that you weren't leaving the clan. I seen this topic and almost flipped out. =( But anyways yes it is about 6 of us that play games together all the time. Any game I have that you wanna play let me know. Around mayish I wont be around for a bit because im moving then (if it doesnt come sooner) but i will be on every day.

Just rest some and have a great time off. =) Cant wait to play some games with you
Same here I almost flipped out xD. ?Alright Josh cya when you get back.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
so your not leaving? damn ?:evil:
just kidding man, well have a good time and see you Monday.

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
DON't FREAKIN SCARE ME jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)