Im taking a break also....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
I am sorry guys but I have to take a break from all of this game playing and gotta find a job. I have been lazy for over a month and only got 6 apps done so im gonna take a few days off. I am sorry to say even including i've been in this clan for almost a full month. I just need to get a job. I will be on the site but not in vent or sven after tonight.

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

- ChuRch

ASH

Dec 31, 1969
San Diego CA
myspace.com
T.T

have fun in the real world! good luck finding a job, hopefully you will have better luck than me :)

you have my number call me if anything comes up

Apoc

Dec 31, 1969
Cincinnati,OH
Have fun!! If your looking for a easy job makin ok money hit up car dealerships. They hire Lot Techs all summer long. Plus you get to drive new cars all day!!lol

ChuRch

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
Thanks ash.... Apoc I would but I really dont like car businesses around me... They bs people... I know this from my friends working there. Thanks for the heads up

ChuRch

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
Well i have an interview monday at 10 eastern and all... So Im back in action... Starting tomorrow Sven co-op will be having me in the server again. I joined vent tonight to say hello and all. Well hope to see you guys on vent and sven soon =)

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Hope that interview went well.

Im kinda looking for a job too, but im only 15, so ill have to wait another year because of my age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)