TEMP_BANNED Improper ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyric

Dec 31, 1969
(Last attempt to post ended up in the SvenCoop forum, attempting to repost in Banned and Damned)

At roughly 2:50PM EST was banned for attacking friendlies despite not doing so.

The map played starts with a friendly NPC (Peaceful Scientist with about 100000 HP) standing in view of a door, beyond which are about 7 hostile grunts. Someone opened the door, and stray rounds struck the sci. Because I was the nearest to it, I was blamed.

Shortly after, someone started firing grenades. Despite not having a grenade launcher equipped, and being able to see someone else firing grenades, I was again blamed, due to proximity.

I believe the source of the ban was Einhander. I do not attack friendlies, and indeed most admins who have seen me will attest that I do not, and even actively oppose those who do.

I am aware that the ban is only for an hour, but I do not deserve it nor will I tolerate it on my record.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
I do not tolerate killing friendlies nor lying in my books.

I saw you shoot "peaceful scientist" three times!

First time I verbly warned you

Second I Verbaly warned you again (you shot him this time with a magnum with your back to the door)

Third you shot him again with the 357 dispite my warning again with your back to the door.

Can you read the rules? If you don't understand a rule just ask and a admin or clan member will explain.

the second and third time the grunts were dead try and find a way out of that one kid.
Oh and please make sure you read all of the rules before playing again.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
oh and one quick addition, the only other players were clan members,

and they know the rules!

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)