Status
Not open for further replies.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
NM. Doesn't look like it was added in the 1.31 patch ?:(. Maybe the next one.

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well I know all the moders work really hard in making their mods and getting lots of people to help in the process but I don't think they want the admin menu system in their mods...

I know that the Sourcemod Devs work really hard in producing a great administration plugin and seriously would be better if all moders would be more conscious in adding these menu's but unfortunately it might make the moders feel like people using these menu's might make their mod loose the look and feel that they were trying to control if servers where having all kinds of crazy crap pop up in game...

But the thing is when you host these mods in a public arena it requires administration and it's better for the longevity of the mod to allow in game menu's as it also makes it easier for people to administrate the servers and keep things running smoothly...

Now as for Zombie_Master I sure hope they will add the in game menu system as we surely need this when we have some idiots on and it's more of a pain then anything to have to hit escape when we have to ban someone... Would be a lot easier to use in game menu system...

We would add this menu system to our Zombie_Master server but it's an open public server and nobody would see the menu in game if they didn't edit the files nor would they see an escape option according to ChOmp! :wink:

Dec 31, 1969
Yeah i couldn't choose an option on the ZM server so i think you should only change the menu for OC since that's private.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
xXdeathXx";p="12851 said:
Yeah i couldn't choose an option on the ZM server so i think you should only change the menu for OC since that's private.
It's not on the ZM server, I just checked. So the map voting didn't go to an ESC menu??

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Hey thanks for doing that! It's really nice to be able to see menus again! :D

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
OK, this is confirmed to be added in the 1.32 patch. I think it's going to be released soon.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nevada, United States
Ok this isn't needed anymore as of OC 1.32. It is now added on the default installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)