Not open for further replies.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Local time
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Reaction score
NM. Doesn't look like it was added in the 1.31 patch ?:(. Maybe the next one.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Local time
Today 2:21 AM
Reaction score
Website
www.cozworld.com
Steam
Well I know all the moders work really hard in making their mods and getting lots of people to help in the process but I don't think they want the admin menu system in their mods...

I know that the Sourcemod Devs work really hard in producing a great administration plugin and seriously would be better if all moders would be more conscious in adding these menu's but unfortunately it might make the moders feel like people using these menu's might make their mod loose the look and feel that they were trying to control if servers where having all kinds of crazy crap pop up in game...

But the thing is when you host these mods in a public arena it requires administration and it's better for the longevity of the mod to allow in game menu's as it also makes it easier for people to administrate the servers and keep things running smoothly...

Now as for Zombie_Master I sure hope they will add the in game menu system as we surely need this when we have some idiots on and it's more of a pain then anything to have to hit escape when we have to ban someone... Would be a lot easier to use in game menu system...

We would add this menu system to our Zombie_Master server but it's an open public server and nobody would see the menu in game if they didn't edit the files nor would they see an escape option according to ChOmp! :wink:

xXdeathXx

Local time
Today 7:21 AM
Reaction score
Yeah i couldn't choose an option on the ZM server so i think you should only change the menu for OC since that's private.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
xXdeathXx";p="12851 said:
Yeah i couldn't choose an option on the ZM server so i think you should only change the menu for OC since that's private.

It's not on the ZM server, I just checked. So the map voting didn't go to an ESC menu??

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Local time
Today 7:21 AM
Reaction score
Hey thanks for doing that! It's really nice to be able to see menus again! :D

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
OK, this is confirmed to be added in the 1.32 patch. I think it's going to be released soon.

ChOmP

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Local time
Reaction score
Ok this isn't needed anymore as of OC 1.32. It is now added on the default installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR Dorohedoro: S01E07 The All-Star ☆ Dream Game Dorohedoro: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E04 Episode 4 Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E03 The Long Night Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E02 A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S08E01 Winterfell Game of Thrones: Season 8 0
Line Have you tried nVidia's virtual game renderer GeForce Now? The CozWorld Lounge 3
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E07 The Dragon and the Wolf Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E06 Beyond the Wall Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E05 Eastwatch Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E04 The Spoils of War Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E03 The Queen's Justice Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E02 Stormborn Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S07E01 Dragonstone Game of Thrones: Season 7 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E10 The Winds of Winter Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E09 Battle of the Bastards Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E08 No One Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E07 The Broken Man Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E06 Blood of My Blood Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E05 The Door Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E04 Book of the Stranger Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E03 Oathbreaker Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E02 Home Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S06E01 The Red Woman Game of Thrones: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E10 Mother's Mercy Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E09 The Dance of Dragons Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E08 Hardhome Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E07 The Gift Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E06 Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E05 Kill the Boy Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E04 Sons of the Harpy Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E03 High Sparrow Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E02 The House of Black and White Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S05E01 The Wars to Come Game of Thrones: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E10 The Children Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E09 The Watchers on the Wall Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E08 The Mountain and the Viper Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E07 Mockingbird Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E06 The Laws of Gods and Men Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E05 First of His Name Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E04 Oathkeeper Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E03 Breaker of Chains Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E02 The Lion and the Rose Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S04E01 Two Swords Game of Thrones: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S03E10 Mhysa Game of Thrones: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S03E09 The Rains of Castamere Game of Thrones: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S03E08 Second Sons Game of Thrones: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S03E07 The Bear and the Maiden Fair Game of Thrones: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S03E06 The Climb Game of Thrones: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S03E05 Kissed by Fire Game of Thrones: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S03E04 And Now His Watch Is Ended Game of Thrones: Season 3 0