In ohio

G

Original poster
Hey guys its me shake just sayin im in ohio for abit so wont be on for abit but have internet acsess so reply me say hi or something ?:D

OP
G

Original poster
will do nice place might post some pics soon :) o and then u bake it

Ohio? The Buckyey state? Your now like one state below me! I should head down there and suprise you! Wait who are you again? Oh no it's just ShakeAndBake!

Well have fun hope your visiting Kings Island or Ciderpoint and don't forget the Rock and Roll hall of Fame!

Have Fun!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
Better watch out Shake. I'm near that state. Sleep with your eyes open. Or fear immanent rape. Btw lol that kinda rhymed.

OP
G

Original poster
lol ya went to cider point was fun but lines for the good rides wait times was like 2 to 3 hrs so that sucked and alot of walking involved. O and went to a tractor pull my granpa likes those thats y we went surpiseingly the unlimidted modifieds were so much better mainly cuz they used jet engines:)
Heading back now!

OP
G

Original poster
o ya that sucks hope its not to bad on ya ?:(

Tractor pull? Shucks you get capped in my neighborhood with one of those sticking out your back pocket! Why I remember just the other day one guy was struck down by a flying Circus! This guy went to jump on someone phone line and it snapped! He must have been pushed really hard cause when they found him he had a huge red nose and his hair was orange and green and his feet swelled up really bad! :eek:

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Credits
BioHazard";p="13318 said:
Better watch out Shake. I'm near that state. Sleep with your eyes open. Or fear immanent rape. Btw lol that kinda rhymed.
Holy crap bio, don't scare anyone away!

:arrow: Jeeze. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)