Not open for further replies.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Alright kiddies It's time for me to leave to defend the honor, courage, commitment, and needs of America!
I ship out the 5th of september, So this is my formal goodbye until I return.

don't worry I will still be in the clan, Due to my personality and ability to handle extreme stress they have stuck
me with a leadership position already...which is really odd I think.

For those who don't know I'm a gunners mate.
I repair, maintain, and calibrate weapons and targeting systems.
So in other words I will be trained to interact with many different forms of weapons.

I will miss this big hole in the internet, and I'm sure you will miss my outragous outbursts, and crazyness.

Stay safe dear clan and don't get raped at a frat party.

Cozman-you have yet to give me a address
Dark1- I need to talk to you about that banking thing
Blue- Make sure that lazy little austrailian child makes my model and that you keep it in safe keeping
Church- Be crazy with your woman believe me she will love it!
Souske- good luck airman zecca!
Dizzy- If I find out your getting on dark1's nerves a lot I will fly to your house and shove a red poker up your woohoo
Eye4neye- Thank you very much for all your help it was recieved with open arms and a heavy heart.
Josh- I don't like your personality nor your lies, and I don't care what you feel or think.
Strifex- I'm gona miss my stooge number 1, stay safe little man and make sure you adhere to all the rules set for you!
Biohazard- Stooge Number 2 stay safe and stoop eating honey out of the jar!
Drak- Your one crazy dude! don't get into to much trouble and try and get some you craZy!
AngryAgent- It was nice talking to you, I hope that you destroy that little notepad you keep all of your notes on, but hey its just paper.
Kilroy- Man Your just a nut!
Coopcrusader- your a pompus ignorant moron remember its not across the street its down the lane!
TheWeeking- Your the coolest swedish dude I have ever met, keep up the good work!
El- Yes we all know your a latino so can you stop reminding us?
Tazz-Modders inc dude your a riot!
sytheknight0 I think you need a hair cut!

Special goodbyes:

Bluefox:
Your a good brother man, remember that if you should hit rough times I will be there for you if I can, Stay safe and try not to stir up to much trouble. Because I can only shovel it out so fast haha!

TheDark1:
Ahh my DigiDad, Words that describe my feelings on leaving you would depict a different picture in text so you know the scenario already.
Stay safe and tell your family I will help if they even need help!

Cozmicshredder:
Man your a nut, without you I wouln't have any of this, good friends, a mapping team. admin power, stooges to kick around. Your a good man and I hope everything stays withing tangible limits for you (stress). Stay safe my mighty leader!

Eye4neye:
Man without you I would not be able to express myself creatively. Thank you for making mapping so easy for me!

Strifex & Biohazard:
Man you guys are nutty! I'm going to miss helping you stalk server prey with kicks and bans. Just don't play to rough because if I have to come back to smack you on the hand I will!

AngryAgent:
Your a good man Mr. N, Thank you for sitting through my "confuse the shrink" moments. Your a good guy....just REALLY QUIET!!!!!!
No offense but sometimes it creeps me out!

Thats it and for the rest of those people who thought they should have received a Special Goodbye Go shoot yourself!

To those people I dislike, hate, and mutually loath:
If you don't talk to me or stay away from me it helps fill that gap so to speak!(Josh)
Stop being emotional stfu and stop craving for attention you tard!(josh)
You dare insult me again in vent I will ban you from it (coop)

Dumbasses that frequent the server:
Either follow the rules or I will shove my BAN-HAMMER so far up your woohoo that you will urinate blood for weeks!

Thank you for your ?time and for those who just because upset reading this remember its just the internet! Are you realy going to take offense to what I say here? If yes throw a plugged in toaster in a bath full of water while your bathing, its soothing!
If no I don't believe you! I insist you take me up on action one.

Bye bye peeps and try not to freak out when I leave!

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
Good luck with your responsibilities in the navy. Idk what to say besides be safe young lad. I wanna talk to you again so dont get hurt too bad. Learn from your mistakes and all dude. I believe in you. =)

P.S. when i get my phone back on i'll hit you up wit an e-mail so you could call me sometime =)

Your buddy,
ChuRchY

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Keep your head down, your powder dry, and your pecker safe and you will do fine.
Good luck my dear FRIEND.
Keep in touch you have my address and cell number.
Be Safe

DARK :twisted: ?:(

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Good bye my friend, have a good time where you go... The police are looking for me.... :!:

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Ah man! Well I'm glad you are serving our country! I will miss you buddy. I hope to see you again! Whenever you will that is.. >.> Watch your back, and as always, I'll be keeping my stooge costume in my closet until you return! XD ?Until we meet again Grand-High-Lord-Master!
*Stands strait and salutes.*

ҲenoŘising

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
CA, US.
www.forums.aceflybye.com
Hate to see you go..... since yea, I kinda got used to you. any ways as for this

" Josh- I don't like your personality nor your lies, and I don't care what you feel or think. "

This post has been modified from its original version.

Reason: See Below.

-AngryAgent

Good luck best of wishes.

Joshua

Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
This post has been modified from its original version.

Reason: See below

-AngryAgent

UPDATE:
the 5th is a wensday I r so tarded!

ҲenoŘising

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
CA, US.
www.forums.aceflybye.com
The text in this post has been removed.

Reason: This forum is to be used to talk amongst the clan. NOT to instigate a fight and verbally bash each other. If you have a problem with someone else, deal with it. Do not drag it here.

Please set a decent example for everyone.

- AngryAgent

Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
your not down your just high up in the clouds banging your head on 747's

save your typing and let it go if your seriously going to let this bunch your panties then I know your making this all up. Plain and simple my dear half-wit.

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Good luck man. It was a pleasure helping you with you maps. I wish I had more time to do it. As Dark always says "Keep your head down and your powder dry!"

Keep in touch!

Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
MAKE SURE U ASK QUESTIONS AND ALL PROMISES ARE IN WRITING!

ShadWolf

Steam Users
Dec 10, 2005
Chicago, IL
:( Goodbye and take care of yourself buddy.

PS: Remember the torpedoes is not for riding. ?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)