*Incoming Transmission...*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Why hello thar. I just wanted to tell you guys that I woun't be able to go on the forums. At all. For a long time. Somthing happened and now the only way I can even see the site is with this stupid little software thing that gives me limited time on the forums. Hell I don't even know if you guys can see my post here. I tried what I could, so I guess I'm just gonna do this until either I figure this out. (Rofl, yeah right.) Or God will let me pass through the Awsome Uber Gates of Cozmicshredder.com Heaven. Hell I can't even put a damn emoticon.. So I hope to be seeing you guys on Sven! Or some other server we have... Kay that's it bye.

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Well we can read this Pal. Hope you get back soon!!!! :twisted:

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
bio can I pick your nose? you have my sympothy

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
so is it a problem with like Nortons antivirus? because I had a problem like that.

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
No. For some reason the website either blocks my IP, or somthing is wrong with my computer. I tried all that I could. Unless I have a virus. And if that's the case I will be screwed. But yeah, thanks for giving your sympothy everyone. And yes Ein. You may not. :p I will try everyday to go on the accual site. This stupid version that I'm forced to use is really bad. Half the stuff doesn't come up. D:

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Yep. Thanks, Cc. Cuz you know I haven't tried that... ?It has to be my IP or somthing, cuz all of my other computers give me the same crap. And we are all connected by one DSL connection. Man I wish my IP wasn't static... Instead of you guys telling me to fix it, maybe you could give me an idea of how to.

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
What about running you computer in Safe-Mode. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with your problem but i'm ?just trying to be helpful.

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Tried that too. I tried all that I know. So it's not looking too good. Thanks people for trying to help... I hope I can figure out what's wrong..

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Bio

1. Is this the only site you have trouble accessing?
2. What error message if any do you get or is it a simple 404?
3. It concerns me that you are using a program to access the site (other than IE or Firefox). How did you come by it and did your problems start before or after getting it?
4. What browser are you using when you are denied access? If it's IE then install Firefox and see if you get the same issue.
5. Go to www.antivirus.com and run their free virus/spyware scanner.
6. Make sure you have all the latest updates for your computer and make sure that your browser security settings aren't blocking the site.
7. Report back and let us know.

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Alright..

1. This IS the only site I'm having trouble with.
2. Gives me the "Internet Explorer Cannot Display Webpage." As in I'm "not connected" which I am since I can see every other website.
3./4. I am using either IE or FireFox. Used both, both give me the same crap.
5. Will do.
6. Will do that also...

Thanks Eye.

Cc2iscooL

Dec 31, 1969
Illinois, USA
www.pdclan.com
I tried to help Bio out with this...I think he's blocked at the server level...that would explain not being able to reach the server at all (we talked in ventrilo about this.)

So Bio, I don't know what to tell you my friend. If they're reverse arping your MAC address like KilRoy said you probably won't be able to access the site at all.

Maybe you can give Cozmic your MAC/IP and his host can check if it's in their block lists...other than that I don't have a suggestion for you.

Good luck.

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
Yeah, after reading your responses bio, I would have to agree. If this is the only site that you are having issues with, then I'm 99.99999% sure that you are being blocked at the server level by the host. The best bet is just as cool said, find out if they are blocking you by MAC or IP and see if you can find out why.

Karas

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
California, San Diego
I think i had this kind of problem back in few months ago that i couldn't get into this site on my computer cause i thought my stepdad is still downloading games past 2 weeks and still happening but after i moved to a new apartment i finnaly got through but than it happen again but i found out it might be the telephone wire and i disconnected it out from the D-Link and i test it again and i got through then put the wired back in and everythings fine now.

Sorry but i dont know if this helps you Bio 8)

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Alright. I gave my IP to Coz. But so far he hasn't gave me a message back. I tried the whole unplug thing, no difference. But thanks anyway Karas. I am starting to get pissed now though. I can't even go on some games. Kicks me out and shit like that. Puts me back at the desktop. At this rate I might have to part my ways and say goodbye to the clan... Which I don't want to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)