Ive been caught by the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Im afraid i will be taking a LONG "break" from the computer because of a recent problem that has occurred.

Just today i got a phone call from my ISP (Internet Service Provider) ?telling me that if I dont contact them soon, they will shut my internet down and will eventually receive contact
Believe it or not this has already happened before, and I already know how the system works.. so no one will be paying any fines or go to jail.
But i go thru hell...

This is the 2nd time this has happened and although my mom is a very nice person, she has an evil side. I guarantee i will never ever dl anymore illegal stuff.. this is just too much to handle.

I STRONGLY, VERY STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT USE TORRENTS!!!
If you have an ISP (Internet Service Provider) that is very cautious and sneaky you will be more likely to get caught like i did.

And if you must download torrents don't download from very popular sites such as: torrentz demonoid etc. I already know that more than likely none of u guys will listen, because you were just like how i was when i was in the process of torrenting

Anyways.. wish me luck on tomorrow evening when i have to break the news to my mom.

I feel sick to my stomach... seriously ?:oops:

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
That sucks doesn't them monitoring your downloads violate the internet privacy act?

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
they circumvent that by the language in the contract when you sign up for service. usually there is language referencing not using the service for illegal purposes, such as downloading illegal content. it's a way of covering their asses and a way to allow them to monitor you. sux. hope all goes well, dude.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Oh man, that sucks hard. I wish you luck pal. I hope you get out of this this mess soon.

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
Well dude learn your lesson soon as possible... Thats why I dont download them. =) But anyhow GOOD LUCK WITH THAT MAN!!! I HOPE YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS MESS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
Pffft, do you have comcast? They recently are blocking all torrent seeds/trackers.
Also, torrents are the up most securest way to P2P files. Infact, i'm always downloading via torrents, just about 24/7.
Plus, torrents don't mean they have to be illegal files, they can be anything.

Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Well ? ? ? ? ? ? What can you say, Big Brother is always watching.
PEACE
DARK :twisted:

TheOneKilla

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
good news.. they only called me because my mom was a little behind on the bill.. ?:roll:

You have no idea how nerve racking my day has been because of that call.

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
ROFL nice man what were you downloading anyways?

Gartjack

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas
omg that sucks man good luck with this problem.....

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Lol wut, wait. So you freaked out and you didn't even know they were onto you?! Lol, let loose man. But yeah as DARK said. Big Brother is watching. So uhh, yeah don't screw up.

TheOneKilla

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
Lol.. well the reason i pissed on myself was because i was downloading *drums*

SOFTIMAGE XSI|Advanced

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COSTS!!
ITS $7900 RETAIL!!

But yeah, i pissed my pants multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)