This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

4.0- Decent Justice League Dark (2017)

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Feb 19, 2017.

By CoZmicShReddeR on Feb 19, 2017 at 11:28 AM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR Staff Member Commander Minecraft Builders Steam Users

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Windows 10 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    Title: Justice League Dark

Genre: Action, Animation, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Jay Oliva

Cast: Matt Ryan, Jason O'Mara, Camilla Luddington, Nicholas Turturro, Rosario Dawson, Jerry O'Connell, Alfred Molina, Roger R. Cross, Jeremy Davies, Enrico Colantoni, Fred Tatasciore, J. B. Blanc, Jeffrey Vincent Parise, Brian T. Delaney, Dee Bradley Baker, Ray Chase, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Laura Post

Release Date:

Runtime: 75

Plot: Beings with supernatural powers join together to fight against supernatural villains.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003
?

Would you like to see a live movie of Justice League: Dark?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Feb 19, 2017.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      jldjpg-b171d0_1280w.jpg
      Thought this was an amazing animated flick! Watched it on Amazon Movies rented it for $4.99

Was delighted when I discovered Matt Ryan from the tv series did the voice of Constantine in the Animated movie !
      MV5BMTQ2MzQzMjA2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODg1MTI4MjE@._V1_.jpg

I am not familiar to Justice League Dark series but it really makes me want to go out and get the comic books now!

Another surprise was Swamp thing is in it too
      justice-league-dark-swamp-thing.jpg

I found it well done and loved the story and all the animation works only thing is I wished they made Matt Ryan's voice a bit fuller seemed he sounded too like they used to much treble.

#swampthing #constantine #batman #dccomics #mattryan #amazonmovies #amazonprime