KILLING FLOOR: END OF THE LINE – New Summer Content and Trailer Released!
Tripwire Interactive is pleased to announce that the End of the Line, a hefty Summer content update for the multi-million unit selling Sci-Fi Horror, FPS game KILLING FLOOR, will hit Steam on Wednesday, July 2nd just in time for the 4th of July Weekend! Carrying on the long tradition of gameplay packed, content rich expansions, the End of the Line update packs a bloody good punch of free and DLC content:
- Developer’s Map Pack
- 2 new Wave Mode maps – “Siren's Belch” and “Stronghold”
- 1 new Objective and Wave Mode map – “Transit”
- 1 new character, Rachel Clamely, can be unlocked by completing the Transit map, in Objective Mode
- Neon Characters DLC Pack - Featuring DJ Skully in Voltage Blue and Mr. Foster in Magma Red
- Community Neon Weapons DLC Pack – Featuring 4 new neon guns including the SCAR, AK47, HSG Shotgun and Kriss sub-machine gun
To give gamers a glimpse at this new KILLING FLOOR content, Tripwire has put together an all-new trailer showing the new maps, characters and weapons in action - Check it out and discuss on the forums ->
KILLING FLOOR is available on Steam (Save 75% on Killing Floor on Steam), and other digital outlets, as well as in stores across the world.
Stay up-to-date with KILLING FLOOR and KILLING FLOOR 2 at www.killingfloorthegame.com and www.killingfloor2.com. You can also keep track of Tripwire Interactive at any of these online channelsn Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tripwireinteractive, Twitter at https://twitter.com/TripwireInt, YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/tripwireinteractive and on Instagram at http://instagram.com/tripwireinteractive
- See more at: http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/...pdate-now-on-steam!.aspx#sthash.ATHCta5L.dpuf
All CozWorld.com servers are updated!