This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CozWorld 

Welcome to the CozWorld Gaming Community.

We are not Clan based but we do have a Clan called C7 and people can still join it!

C7 Clan 

We Provide a Mixture of Gaming Servers and TeamSpeak 3 along with a Discord.

We have Been Around Since 2003 most of our founding members have since retired moved on with life but are still somewhat active.

Steam 

Feel free to join our website and Steam Community! There is zero Drama with CozWorld and we do offer a somewhat simple structured enviornment.

Sign in or Join to remove this message!

By CoZmicShReddeR on Mar 13, 2017 at 10:24 AM
  1. CoZmicShReddeR

Staff Member Commander Minecraft Builders Steam Users

27%
    Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Windows 7 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    CoZmicShReddeR
    Title: Kong: Skull Island

Tagline: All hail the king

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Jordan Vogt-Roberts

Cast: Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, John C. Reilly, Terry Notary, Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell, John Goodman, Thomas Mann, Shea Whigham, John Ortiz, Toby Kebbell, Eugene Cordero, Tian Jing, Will Brittain, Richard Jenkins, Marc Evan Jackson

Release Date:

Runtime: 118

Plot: Explore the mysterious and dangerous home of the king of the apes as a team of explorers ventures deep inside the treacherous, primordial island.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a Frog!
Hello I am the Founder of CozWorld a name that was merged from the original website name founded back in 2003

Comments

Discussion in 'Movies Reviews...' started by CoZmicShReddeR, Mar 13, 2017.

1. CoZmicShReddeR
      CoZmicShReddeR
      I thought the it was done well. The action was good, the story was good and the CGI was good. I laughed and got pissed and I think I got teary eyed a few times so they did a great job. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 mainly because I think there were some goofy parts like where people did some odd stuff didn't seem it was possible but John C. Reilly's character stole the show! ;) You have to stay past the credits for a big surprise!