4.0- Decent Kong: Skull Island (2017)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kong: Skull Island

Tagline: All hail the king

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Jordan Vogt-Roberts

Cast: Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, Brie Larson, John Goodman, John C. Reilly, Jing Tian, Toby Kebbell, John Ortiz, Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell, Shea Whigham, Thomas Mann, Terry Notary, Eugene Cordero, Will Brittain, Richard Jenkins, Marc Evan Jackson, Thomas Middleditch, Miyavi, Allyn Rachel, Robert Taylor, James M. Connor, Brady Novak, Peter Karinen, Brian Sacca, Joshua Funk, Garreth Hadfield, Jon Quested, Korey Williams, Dat Phan, Cynthy Wu, Beth Kennedy, Bryan Chojnowski

Release: 2017-03-08

Runtime: 118

Plot: Explore the mysterious and dangerous home of the king of the apes as a team of explorers ventures deep inside the treacherous, primordial island.

CoZmicShReddeR

Comments

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Windows 7
Windows 7
Chrome 56.0.2924.87
Chrome 56.0.2924.87
Credits
Profile Music
Steam
I thought the it was done well. The action was good, the story was good and the CGI was good. I laughed and got pissed and I think I got teary eyed a few times so they did a great job. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 mainly because I think there were some goofy parts like where people did some odd stuff didn't seem it was possible but John C. Reilly's character stole the show! ;) You have to stay past the credits for a big surprise!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)