level loss on sven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

Dec 31, 1969
Oregon
alright, i just wanted to know what was going on, i was level 98 one day, i got off, then when i got on again, i was level 95, not a big loss, but still, i think i worked back up to level 97 now, so really, i lost 5 levels, still not a big loss

i took the screenshot just in case something like this should happen, the map was fun_fun_fun that is why my score is 415 and 3, and there are no friendlies on that map

Slayer

Slayer

Dec 31, 1969
Oregon
if anyone wants to see the picture clearly, message me on yim with a yim that can send pictures

ohcirej2008 is my yim

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Score doesnt mean anything you need a pic of player level orginaly

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
If you really did fall in levels, i heard something about shooting friendlies can have some effect on your level, and basically reduce it... But i dunno exactly i just heard it. Someone can back that up for me maybe?

And dont show your score.... like blue said... its got nothing to do with your level lol, dont try and mess with us...

HumeDog

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Nebraska
This is how I see it, I don't know if I'm right but shooting friendlies affects your level, which would explain why you lost 5 levels and your score is so unbalanced,at a high level its probably possible to get that but I'm still not sure that you got those 415 kills with only 3 deaths fairly.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Too bad so sad. Get you levels back the hard way. The RPG mod isn't perfect. Keeps a daily basis of 300+ player levels/stats a day. And at times it messes up a little. Plus if you got those levels when the server was crashing it might have not been able to store the level info onto your player.

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
Shooting friendly's does not effect your level, the plugin bases your XP from your frags.
If you kill a scientist/barney (I think it's just a scientist) it lowers your frags. Meaning, you lose XP. Honestly, I hate the system in the plugin, and how it handles the way you get XP.

Slayer

Slayer

Dec 31, 1969
Oregon
there are no friendlies on fun_fun_fun just so you all know, and i am well aware that a high score has nothing to do with levels lol..and the screenshot that i have does show my level at level 98..but it isn't so easy to see in that picture, so if anyone wants to see, once again message me on yim lol, and no i'm not trying to get my levels back, i don't care so much about those 5 levels, it wasn't a big loss, i just wanted to know what was going on, that's all

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
Shooting friendly's does not effect your level, the plugin bases your XP from your frags.
If you kill a scientist/barney (I think it's just a scientist) it lowers your frags. Meaning, you lose XP. Honestly, I hate the system in the plugin, and how it handles the way you get XP.~drak
Drak I thought it was how much you shoot the enemy not frags.

Like I killed a baby garg so i have 20 points total then I notice he's in his animation of dying (Slowly) so I shoot more, I still can hit him, I get more points. what's up with that?

*Back to the matter* The plugin is at it's best right now just deal with being the lvl you will alaways be, it's still high.

EL

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
xXELXx";p="7553 said:
Drak I thought it was how much you shoot the enemy not frags.

Like I killed a baby garg so i have 20 points total then I notice he's in his animation of dying (Slowly) so I shoot more, I still can hit him, I get more points. what's up with that?

*Back to the matter* The plugin is at it's best right now just deal with being the lvl you will alaways be, it's still high.

EL
When he's slowly dieing, he still alive.. Meaning, your score will still go up.

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
{off topic}
hmm quote is not workin so well?

Drak thanks

it had no hp on it just askin

CoopCrusader

Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Elizabeth' Pa
idk what to say mines been totally reset i started playing again yeah i worked it up to aobut lvl 56 and next day they werte all goen explain that one guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)