Life In Half-Life 1 And 2..?

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Hallo thar peoples! I was just reading xXdeathXx's wish on the "Grant A Wish" forum post. (WishGame) [At the bottom.]
And I thought that it was really cool how he thought of how C7 were the overpowering combine. So I said, ah what the hell, I'll make a forum post about it!

So here's my question. If we did live in the time that HL2 takes place. What would you want to be? What would you do? How will you live your life? Stuff like that.

Even if you want to do something involved with Half-Life 1. Like for example you could be a security guard during the Black Mesa incident with Xen and whatnot.

---------EXAMPLE----------

"I'd like to be a Metrocop during HL2. Being able to use unlimited power and able to have the upper hand on the city. Oh sure, all my organs are probably taken out of me, and I'll probably either get owned by Gordan or a Rebel. But just the buzz of the stun-stick sounds satisfying. Lol.
------------------------

Now the rest of you people do your thing! 8O

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
I want to be a security guard at Black Mesa, during Half life 1. I would be like all "Good morning Mr. Freeman, looks like your running late." and "Hey, catch me later and i'll buy you a beer." Then i would follow freeman around and kill things with my glock and shoot gordon if he was in front of me. I would also stand around and get in the way and stop following Gordon somethimes because of my crappy AI.

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Lol way to ruin the topic there Barney.

Dec 31, 1969
Missouri, USA
hedorah54.tripod.com
I would be a Poison Headcrab. Simply because I would want to annoy the hell out of people by poisoning them, and then watching them die some other creature.

Dec 31, 1969
I want to be a hl2 Ichthyosaur and i wanna float around in circles while crying because Valve didn't finish my AI :(

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
I want ot be the Gman 'cause he awesome.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
I would be a Hl2 Scanner so I could watch all the citizens do "naughty things" in there homes hehe.

Seriously I would be The Gman because no one would be able to dominate my awesome crazy
Insane godlike inhuman supernatural awesome terrorist extreme superduper nasty powers that only egyptians know......Cool!

Dec 31, 1969
Missouri, USA
hedorah54.tripod.com
Dang, the GMAN? Why didn't I think of that! He built the Stargates and the Flux Capacitor whats not to like about that guy :D

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Don't forget he also built a machine that made peanut butter sandwiches. But then Gordan came by with his crowbar and started to hit it. Then it exploded. So now we know why Gman is following him. He. Wants. REVENGE. *Epic Music*

Dec 31, 1969
Missouri, USA
hedorah54.tripod.com
And thats why GMAN wants to travel back in time to stop Master Chief from sleeping with Samus Arron, thereby stopping Gordon from being born. EVIDENCE

BioHazard

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Lulz, VGcats reference = Pure win.

Dec 31, 1969
Missouri, USA
hedorah54.tripod.com
Like wise on the Lucky Star avatar. Please, please for the love of god don't ask me how I know what Lucky Star is. You honestly don't want to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)