LLAMALLAMA5 harassing younger players.

Sinerian

Dec 31, 1969
Eugene, Oregon, USA
I was just on the Synergy server and LLAMA was harassing one of the younger players whenever he spoke over the mic. He was also calling him names and such and when I warned him against doing so he began to direct that profanity at me as well, specifically repeatedly calling both me and the younger player "fags". I got his IP address but since most of the profanity was over mic I was unable to get a recording of it. Here's the IP address
"LLAMALLAMA5-ULRA-POWNZ" STEAM_0:0:8466153
Copied right out of the console. I hope you do something because it really pisses me off when some punk thinks insulting younger players and laughing at them makes them cool.
Thank you for giving enough concern to check this.

Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Yah, Sounds pretty bad. I didn't catch this post early enough to see him doing it myself, I'll keep an eye out for that steam ID however and see if he does it again.

Sinerian

Sinerian

Dec 31, 1969
Eugene, Oregon, USA
Thank you, as I said the thing that pisses me off the most about these people is that they think it's cool to harass someone just because they sound younger, and even worse is they think that they're better then younger players just because that they're a couple of years older than him.

Dec 31, 1969
Yeah it's pretty stupid when some random loser joins the game when there happens to be younger players on, it's usually because they either don't like the kid's voice, or they just want to be "tough".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)