Major Issues...

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Hey guys, I was hoping one (or all) of you might be able to lend me a hand.

My Minecraft, currently updated to 1.7.2, refuses to connect to our servers!
I have our servers on my saved server list, and whenever I select "Multiplayer Game," it simply says "Pinging..." or "Cannot connect to server."

I've checked my firewalls, they're all okay. Weird, right?

Anywho, I've done all that I can to fix it. Any ideas?

P.S. I'm running with a Mac.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Yeah I just found out I auto upgraded...

As posted from the Bukkit website:

Working hard on CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.2
Since Minecraft 1.7.2 was released on October 25th we've been working hard towards a CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.7.2. As we're working with the Minecraft code base which we have no control over, there is no reliable way to determine a communicable ETA until all the work on the update is actually completed.
Rest assured, we have been hard at work on the update since it came out and are continuing to push towards our first (unsupported) development build.
Thanks for your patience and continued support,
EvilSeph
- on behalf of the Bukkit Team

Which means you will have to wait a few more days for a somewhat stable build for our servers!

It's most likely going to be a week before they release a 1.7 version... You will have to downgrade somehow if you want to play on any servers hosting bukkit or we would have to start a new temp whitelisted server but I would rather wait to see if Mojang finds out if the code causes any issues with servers...

Last edited:
Grey

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Utah, USA.
Pffft. Waiting. Tom Waits waits a lot, sometimes Tom Waits writes about waiting. I don't wait.

I'm just kidding. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)