Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
okay hmmmm

make a building that you have to take stairs or jump around to get to the very top so the team can get picked up by a helecopter.

grunts, traps, and more traps.

we start at a the bottom going up.

guns we start with is a pistol and a crowbar.

later.

if you like the idea just a idea.

EL

Eye4NEye

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
It's been done to DEATH! Might be worth doing again though if we can add something new to it. Thanks for the suggestion though, EL.

Here are a few ideas I've been kicking around:

1. A bank building where the obstacle is to "crack the safe" while dealing with the guards, security guns, etc.

2. A subterranean cavern crawl with zipping mine carts and lava and falling boulders and fun stuff!

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
How about a low grav map,. Or a space map were you have a certian time to stablize the place before the cold vacum of space calls. If you Fail ? ? get to the life boats this can be were the zero G comes into effect, as you try to get to life boats. Certian rooms/ passages / sections ?could have this effect. This gives you the option of 2 ways to play the map. Have a time limit to the first objective ?(stablize the ship} Then if that fails go to the escape part.But if you have to get to the life boats make this the hardest part with more monsters/guards/soldiers/turrets. This will be so you do not take the infection/plague back with you.Again you could have a time limt to escape, after a set time and they have not escaped go to cut scene of a numpty zombie/soldier fiddling with the controls and the brown stuff hitting the fan ROFL

DARK :twisted:

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
BY THE WAY THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED LOL :twisted:

XELX

Steam Users
May 6, 2010
NY
how about a dessert area

you are exploring the dessert when out of no where a pyramid comes out of the sand (dust) comes out

then you and your team goes in

Eye4NEye

Eye4NEye

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Virginia, USA
gamehelix.googlepages.com
That's another good one EL, but again it's been done. There are already some Egypt themed maps with traps and so forth. I think I might roll with Dark's idea, because it actually runs parallel to an idea I was kicking around a few weeks ago after watching something on sci fi.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)