Windows 10
Chrome 64.0.3282.186
Steam
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Broken Promises
Season: 4
Episode: 9
Air date: 2017-01-10

Guest stars: Manish Dayal, Patrick Cavanaugh, John Pyper-Ferguson, Parminder Nagra, Natalia Córdova-Buckley

Though Coulson and May are growing closer, Coulson remains unaware of the dark secret May is hiding beneath the surface. Meanwhile, Aida is unrelenting in her search for the Darkhold.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S06E01 Missing Pieces Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 6 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E19 Option Two Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E18 All Roads Lead… Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E17 The Honeymoon Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E16 Inside Voices Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E15 Rise and Shine Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E14 The Devil Complex Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E13 Principia Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E12 The Real Deal Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E11 All the Comforts of Home Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E10 Past Life Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E09 Best Laid Plans Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E08 The Last Day Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E07 Together or Not at All Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E06 Fun & Games Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E05 Rewind Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E04 A Life Earned Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E03 A Life Spent Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E02 Orientation Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S05E01 Orientation Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 5 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E22 World's End Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E21 The Return Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E20 Farewell, Cruel World! Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E19 All the Madame's Men Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E18 No Regrets Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E17 Identity and Change Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E16 What If... Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E15 Self Control Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E14 The Man Behind the Shield Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E13 BOOM Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E12 Hot Potato Soup Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E11 Wake Up Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E10 The Patriot Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E08 The Laws of Inferno Dynamics Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E07 Deals with Our Devils Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E06 The Good Samaritan Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E05 Lockup Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E04 Let Me Stand Next to Your Fire Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E03 Uprising Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E02 Meet the New Boss Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S04E01 The Ghost Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E22 Ascension Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E21 Absolution Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E20 Emancipation Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E19 Failed Experiments Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E18 The Singularity Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E17 The Team Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E16 Paradise Lost Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E15 Spacetime Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S03E14 Watchdogs Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 0