Mine Craft Multi Player is down for the short time being...

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well guys I guess it is enviable that this situation should arise but either way it will hopefully get some of our community members some time to hang out on our other game servers we host...

Anyways thought it would be a good time to discuss our server and what type of fun things we should do once the monsters are running around! Maybe when the servers back up we should start showing pictures of our safe houses!8-O:p:muscle::shocked:

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States
Personally, I am building a pretty big castle with a city/town inside. Complete with a dungeon and other things. This will be a place I hope some day, that people will be able to live in, take care of, and protect against invaders.

The city will keep expanding as is needed, I kinda wish that Notch will add those huge iron gates that you saw as castle entrances in movies/games so that, i wouldn't have to rely on iron doors. Also a moat...that would be a good defense against monsters.

KilRoy

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 6, 2004
Brick, New Jersey
www.edgeinc.org
There server is back up, MineCraft.net came back up 4 hours ago so you can authenticate now.

In other news our server has received one of the first major Admin updates that will eventually help us prevent block abuse and griefing in the future. It also will allow use to set restriction on what people can spawn so things dont get out of hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)