Minecraft Adventure Update and Rules Update!

Are you excited about the new Adventure update?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
View attachment 550
Most of the basics of the game engine is in place, so it’s time to flesh this game out into something more gamey. More content, more exploration, more things to do, and interesting combat! Once this update is out, there will only some tweaks, optimizations and code cleanups left to the core game before we can call it a full release.
We’ve got a list of some 40+ things we want to add to the game, some small, some big. Some huge. We’ve finished a fair number of the items, but there’s still a significant amount of work left. While I can’t reveal the date yet for various reasons, we do have a release date for the Adventure Update in mind, and we’re hoping we’ll be able to hit it.
Jens and I are keeping the exact contents of the update secret, but we do leak some information every now and then to keep people interested and to stop us from going insane. For the most immediate spoilers, you can follow us on Twitter (@notch and @jeb_), or on Google+ (+Markus Persson and +Jens Bergensten).
Here are a few of the things we’ve revealed so far:
  • NPC villages
  • Randomly generated dungeons
  • New biome code
  • Fully working Creative Mode (and individual admins can enter Creative Mode on a Survival Mode server if they choose)
  • Critical hits
  • Sprinting
  • More farming options
As soon as I can reveal the release date we’re aiming for, I will!
Oh, and the modding support is happening, honest.
from "The Word of Notch"
As it is without a doubt we will be launching a brand new dedicated server for this...

Just a update on our new rules as far as a community goes we are now require everyone to use a microphone via TeamSpeak3 server and if you cannot use a microphone then your build rights will be removed or will not be granted!

Also too if anyone is to hang within anything in our community you must get along with our senior community members as well as our C7 Clan members! Anyone who causes trouble or seems to be a trouble maker will get their build rights removed or they will not be granted!

If you haven't been on the server for a week your build rights will be removed and if you want them back you simple reply to your previous request to build post and we will review it and if we decide to grant your access back we will..

If your away for more then a week more then once and your account gets removed more then three times then your access will no longer be granted!

You may request your account be frozen for a certain time period in order to keep from being permanently removed or blocked

Anyone joining the Minecraft server before being on the TeamSpeak3 server without a working Microphone will automatically get their access removed!

New Rules Update
  1. Must get along well with senior CozWorld community members and C7 Clan members
  2. Must have a Microphone and be able to talk and no muted microphone bullshit
  3. Must be in the server once a week for more then three hours of total combined play time
  4. Must join the TeamSpeak3 server first before joining the Minecraft server
  5. Website profile must be filled out with info like Minecraft user name, Avatar, at least one instant messenger
  6. Speak English! If English isn't your first language it better be almost your first as we are an English speaking community we are no translators!
  7. Exploiting the server will get you permanently banned and removed! If you know of an exploit report it to me at once via PM on the website DO NOT EXPERIMENT IT ON OUR SERVER! Anyone caught using anything like addons that help you cheat you will be permanently banned as well as anyone else who knows about and doesn't bother to report it! Duping, Texture hacking or anything which gives you an unfair advantage.. Even if we discover you are sharing these links amongst other community members or even people we do not know as to cheat the system on other servers will result in you getting permanently banned! Just the mere fact you are even remotely interested in this shows your a cheater and not the kind of quality players or community members we are looking for! IF YOU HAVE TO ASK ME IF ITS OK THEN THAT MEANS ITS NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!
Under no circumstances is any of these rules to be used to mess with anyone or tease anyone in any way these rules are to help boaster our community and make people learn to get along!

If your account access rights are removed from the server you may simply request in request to build post to get them back! Just say I would like my access back!

*The no Muted Microphone bullshit refers to people that are always muting their mics! If you do not want to be social with us then don't even bother!

Last edited:
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Well said!

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
So will this be a new world or will we still be on MC1 and we will just have to walk out to experience the new things?
Yes we will be starting a fresh server but we might pre-load a starting area depending on how the world is generated we will still at least need something to post information for newbies... It all depends on how it's released and how it looks and whats created. Hopefully Notch will make a default loading zone where server owners can post rules or information regarding their communities so people will know where to register for access rights as we will still be using something to set access rights but still allow random people to visit...

The current world will be shut down so people will mainly focus on populating the newer server...

So it will be on MC1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)