Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Local time
Today 5:54 AM
Reaction score
I was going to make some sort of animation to promote Coz-World.com, but I don't know what to make.
Any suggestions?

Grey

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Local time
Reaction score
Great job so far I definitely do like how it's at a tilt, and good choice of halloween stuff. ?:D May I suggest you try making a black sky, a more...defined shadow, and I don't know what else I could say... :wink: I don't know much about this kind of stuff...So that's what I think you should do. ?:)

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Local time
Reaction score
Oh that pic that I included isn't really what I'm working on atm, thats just something I put together in a sec to show as an example.

I'm really just scrounging around for ideas on what the REAL animation would look like (an actual video)

Here's some of the Ideas I have atm:
1) I make dominos fall spelling out Coz-World. That would take no time at all and I would be able to make cool effects with glass, motion blur, and stuff like that. I think I might do this anyways for the heck of it, its way easy and I've done this a million times. :D

2) Engrave Coz-World.com onto a slate of marble (marble would be at steep angle) and pour water over it. (Would take days to render, so I have only 1-2 shots at it.

3) Anything you guys can come up with that I can actually do.. I really want to go all out with this.

Nameless

C7 GRUNTS
Local time
Reaction score
Heh, good job on bumping and old ass post Goat. How did you even manage to find this??

Status
Not open for further replies.