My Apologies

Dec 31, 1969
Jacksonville, Florida
My dear friends,

Due to the controversy caused by my last post, I hereby apologize to everyone I offended. I'm sorry for making such a huge deal over it, and I'm sorry that I was being stupid at the time. Warn me, demote me, ban me, do whatever you feel needs to be done, just please don't stay angry at me. My intentions were not to offend anyone, which is why I had the huge warning sign before the movies. I simply wanted to seed debate, and instead I offended people and possibly attracted negative opinions towards the site.
I humbly, and from the bottom of my heart, apologize.

Sincerely,
Minamoto no Ryuu'tarou Yoshihiro

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
It's fine and all. But we just have no real need for religious debates on a gaming clan forum. Plus most of us already know about it and whatnot. But on the topic of people not being angry with you.. I dunno I was never really mad, just kinda disgusted that you put that on here. But as for the others I dunno. I'm sure in time things will pass. Just be glad that it ?was locked early. Could have caused some extra drama this forum doesn't need. So I guess in the end, I forgive you. Although I did understand where you were going for. It's kind of hard to debate over religion. Since there's a lot of people who either oppose it strongly, or follow it. Or like in your case, are neutral. But yeah. That's my two cents.

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
No its not fine, You wasted a good 10 min of my life on pointless crud like that. if your going to have us watch it make it funny. Those videos made me want to kill babies! jk, but still as you get older the line between wrong and right will get easyer to see. Just keep your head out of your ass!

2 things I have learned about in the navy to keep good friends and co-workers. NEVER talk about religon or politics. Its just bad juju!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)