My mic got muted O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killerbox

Dec 31, 1969
USA MO, Springfield
My mic got muted and now i have hard time playing on the server and its driving me crazy because i can't talk :( ?8O

You might know me on the server i am on the server 6 hours a day lol

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Killer box, Get used to being muted becuase I realy see no reason to unmute you, and from what I see here I think you already ensured our descision on this topic

K

Killerbox

Dec 31, 1969
USA MO, Springfield
I am very very very sorry i just realy love it to be unmuted because i can't type and play at the same time and it will be very nice to unmute me

and for some reason i am muted on all the servers in sven coop :(

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Well to my understanding THAT your LAST post is is total BS your mic was banned because you were spamming music and was told several time by the DARK1 to stop and you didnt.

Dec 31, 1969
Carlsbad, New Mexico
yea, how long ago was it that you were muted? and if you were spaming music, you deserved it, but if the admin didnt like the sound of youre voice, hes still admin, you cant do squat!

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
That was part of the reason Blue, the other part was that you were swearing and that is against the rules.
When in game type /rules.

Dec 31, 1969
Killerbox";p="5562 said:
I am very very very sorry i just realy love it to be unmuted because i can't type and play at the same time and it will be very nice to unmute me

and for some reason i am muted on all the servers in sven coop :(
Lol, now your propably never going to be unmuted from what it looks like, but i guess this is a perfect time for you to learn how to type :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)