My Mom is Going Insane... What should I do?

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Reactions
Hey guys, I need your input on this..

So here's the deal. My Aunt has brain cancer. She just got out of surgery and is scheduled to start chemotherapy immediately. My mom started to look for alternative "natural" cures for cancer. She found something called Gerson Therapy. According to their website you can magically cure cancer!! Skeptical? You should be. Apparently they have been curing cancer "for over 60 years"

So I did a little research on my own.

The basic idea is this.. Your body has a natural way of fighting cancer, but in order to do so you need to cleanse and revitalize your body. You do this by going on a strict diet where you eat/drink vegetables nearly 24/7, stick coffee up your butt and pretty much avoid anything that's not natural. The only proof that they can provide are customer testimonials. There has been no scientific evidence to verify not a single bit of this non-sense. That is why its illegal to practice in the U.S. and you have to go to Tiajuana to get this treatment. How can my mom even begin to believe in this BULL. She has a freaking degree in the medical field. She went to nursing school for 4 years. My mom just got through showing my Aunt a video documentary about Gerson Therapy... My Aunt actually considered trying it.

I WILL NOT LET MY AUNT KILL HERSELF OVER SOME BULL.. THIS HAS GOT TO END - RIGHT NOW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)