Natural Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuRch

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
New York
flounderpounder.proboards82.com
When everything is running smoothly on our server I wanna try to get a few guys together and lpay natural selection almost every night. I would love to teach you guys how to comm in the game who doesnt know how to. Josh told me that he is adding his plugin on monday and he'll be back then. So Monday I will start teaching how to comm. So my question is who wants to get taught how to comm??? So just tell me if you wanna be taught and I will teach one person at a time. Mostly takes two maps to learn it. So I can teach a few people how to. =)

If you know how to comm thats ok. I want to just get a few people into the game so we can play as a clan. =)

Maybe we can get Cozmic into the game were he wants to play with us too. =)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Everyone who plays this say THANK YOU TO COZMIC!!!

Thanks CoZmic,

~ChuRch

ShadWolf

Steam Users
Dec 10, 2005
Chicago, IL
Whew I havent played this mod for 2 years. I forgot how to play it heh. Now when you say comm you mean that little chamber in the spawn area when you are marine right? I thought they disabled that due to gamer trying to ruin the game. Like someone gets in and do nothing leaving the guys hanging.

Dec 31, 1969
Flordia
www.roadtoglorycs.com
Do you need Half Life 2 or 1 to play?? I tried DL this game but I could play it =\. ?At least I looked in files but couldnt find anyway to get it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)