Natural Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
I have no idea how to put this without making myself feel like a jerk but i'll say it anyways. The Natural Selection server is TRASH! Why? For several good reasons really. 1 of which is a big concern, there doesnt appear to be a map rotation/selection(RTV) so your stuck playing on the same map over and over and over and over untill luckily an admin joins. And i don't know about you guys but i think Marines vs AI Aliens isnt that great. Sure it's fun on ns maps but on Combat it's a horrible slaughter.

All im saying really is there should be some kind of map rotation and/or RTV so were not stranded on the same combat map for hours. And the game is ok with AI Aliens as long as it's on a NS map instead of combat maps. Damn i typed quite a bit didnt i?

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Well just to be fair here Death, our Natural Selection server is a "Holiday" server. Meaning it's only on around certain months. This one being October, for Halloween. Cozman put it up for people to play at certain times like the Cold Blood server. After October It will probably be gone.

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
I'm thinking so. Like I said they are up for Halloween. But if a lot of people play it regularly maybe Coz will keep it up, not positive though.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
I think Coz should keep the Natural Selection server up and just improve it with the above. I really think it's a great mod and can be very addicted especially if it's your first time playing it :D. The action is almost never ending and alot of strategy and skill is needed in this game for both the commander and the marines, but that's just my opinion.

Also while were here, what do you guys think of Natural Selection 2?

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Oh and i told Coz about the server and he fixed it :D.

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Awww, i always wanna play RE:CB but no one is ever on... As for Natural selection, i never got into it that much... but its a pretty popular server.

Dec 31, 1969
NSW,Australia
I probably should download Natural selection again to try it out before the server goes down again.

xXdeathXx
Dec 31, 1969
Yeah that'd be great if we could all play it before it goes down. Hopefully Coz will keep it up because i'm loving it :D

Dec 31, 1969
Columbus, Ohio
Natural Selection isn't bad. But i never could get the hang of it...I'm spoiled with the Source Engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)