Today, Cozmic and I worked on turning our other CSS server which has been inactive for a long time into a Jailbreak one. Basically here is how Jailbreak work's if you haven't ever played.
Players are divided up into 2 teams.
CT's take the role of these. Your job is to maintain control of the Prisoner population, while at the same time weeding them out 1 by 1. Usually, one CT will act as leader. Also, CT's are limited in their team size. For example, a standard ratio would be 1 CT : 5 T's.
Terrorists will take the role of Prisoners in this game mode, typically on a map you spawn inside your cell. Look around, there might be something of use that could assist you in turning the tide and rebelling against your oppressors. You spawn with a knife and your strength lies in numbers. The CT's can't watch all of you. Be sure to follow CT orders specifically or you run the risk of dying quickly.
With the roles covered, I will go over how you play Jailbreak. Basically, as a CT you and your team must organize a plan within a certain time limit (About a minute or two) then you need to open up cells (This is a rule discussed later) and direct the Prisoners generally to an area and hold them there, then issue orders.
Orders are given by the CT on Mic and pretty much, as a Prisoner if you don't comply then you will be killed. It is best to get the jump on CT's in the beginning of the round before they start doing "The Games"
The Games are basically the CT's humane way of killing Prisoners. For example, one game you can use is Simon Says, you line your T's up on a wall, and say
"Simon says Jump!" Of course they jump.
"Jump!" Naturally 1 or 2 will jump, you shoot them. Games can be anything as long as it's not abusive or just generally slaughters the prisoners.
Section A: Starting the round / Releasing Prisoners.
1. The first round of each map should be a free day (T's are allowed to do whatever they want while everyone else still downloads the map or is loading up) if there is an Admin on, this rule can be overridden.
2. CT's have two minutes to open up cells before starting to be slayed.
Section B: Freekiling
3. Freekilling is the act of a CT shooting a prisoner for absolutely no reason, similar to RDM in TTT. A CT should be punished by being slayed to make up for that kill, along with being team swapped if needed.
Section C: Cozworld Rules.
4. Any Racist or Discriminatory comments will result in a permanent ban.
5. Mic Spamming, Jerking off on the mic, playing music (If you aren't a Cozworld DJ) is stricly not allowed.
6. Inappropriate sprays referring to but not limited to such as Racism, Nudity or just being offensive are forbidden here and will result in a ban.
7. RDMing as a Innocent or Detective will result in a ban.
8. Ghosting to help your friend will get you banned, so don't!
This pretty much covers the thread, here is the server IP 188.8.131.52:27015
On the server we have many maps that need to be tested out, Coz put in some custom skins. Most of the plugins are in working order, basically at the moment we need the following.
-Plugin for team ratio balance.