NEW SAILOR!!!! Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Hi everyone just giving you the news update, I'm done with boot and am now a sailor.
I'm doing well and things are just fine. Navy life has its ups and downs but every life has that. I do recommend if you are doing nothing with your life to sign up, its full filling. Time moves very fast here but only becuase your doing to much.

I missed you guys, and I cant promise I will be on every day due to constant inspections and duty assignments.

Dark one I hope you are well and fine! OINK!!!

coz man I forgot my pass but I reclaimed my acount vial e-mail. i'm a O-05 acording to a email I just read, cool.

Over all my experiances so far, im the exact same person just less time to jerk around like I would normaly.
Boot was fine sadly due to some paper work and my current obligations I cannot talk about boot camp or battle stations.

But on a possitive note it was COMPLETELY worth my time. I feel like I'm party of a stabile creche and that I will be able to generate enough continous funds to superceed my future discretionary purchases.

Man its nice to finaly type on a pc again ofmg not having a pc realy gave me electronic blue ballz.

I wonder what kind of bull s has happened in my abscence. No one better be breaking rules if so I will crush you into the concrete mortar that is the esting range for high powered rifles hehe.

:snipe:

I'll be back people just remember I have a seriuos obligation to attend to so my time and attention is Very limited.

Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
HOOYAAHHHH NAVY!!!!

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
OH SHIZ! ITS EIN! Good to hear from ya man! Been a while hasn't it? But like you said time probably flys over there. Nothing really has happened in my life since you left except a bunch of snow! Time to abuse the snowblower! DUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU!

Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
I know it feels like i shipped out and got here this morning, wierd isnt it. its all been like one day with naps, but so far I love the navy!

THEDARK1

C7 LEADER
Dec 31, 1969
Cumbria, UK.
Steam
Nice to hear from you baby.lets try and catch up.
DARK :twisted:

Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Marthicus were the HELL is my model you little incompitent ninny!!!

Irish

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
It's good to hear from you again, and I'm glad you're enjoying the navy. Not much has happend here with me except the fact that Coz let me and Chaos take a branch of C7 to Guild Wars and lead it. Hope to see you on vent or in game sometime.

ShutUp9100

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Weston, Wisconsin
Well Ein if I say that I did not miss you I would be a lying hippie (not to say that I am not a hippie) great to hear from you, man.

BlueFox

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Good to hear from you brother!

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Hurray for our Navy please send me some Spinach!!!!!

Sorry Einhander I been a bad boy I still owe you and Sousuke a letter my handwriting days are binary numbers...

Anyways expect a sloppy letter from me soon...

Also BlueFox has left the back door open since you been gone and well he doesn't know how to close it and we been recruiting all kinds of riff raff cannot wait for you to meet our newest bunch of recruits hope they keep you busy when you get time to hop on the servers...

Love CoZmic :oops: [smilie=eek.gif] :roll:

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
OMG EINHANDER!!!!!!!!

as for the model, i fix the head like you said, doing the body slowly, got a bit confusing so I jumped to the engines and random plasma flame effects. Got one more really important exam this week, then ill be working on it non-stop till I'm done.

Uhhh, as for a picture update....... my computer is sorta busted right now.... (see thread i made for more info >_>') but ill fix it hopefully by end of this week.... man, now i feel like I'm letting you down again :( , stupid technology conspiring against me.

I'll let nothing stop me Einhander, don't you worry >:D

Great hearing from you, and hope you reach new and great heights in your new endeavor. Best wishes :D

Einhander

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
...... your fired! jk just figure it out and get me some pics so i can criticize everytrhing about it. Navy life is good, but you have to be head strong or you will freak. I CANNOT TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT BOOT CAMP AND BATTLE STATIONS, if I do I will get into a lot of trouble. But navy life is rewardeing, if i save $100 every pay check in 20 years I will come out a millionare. Crazy huh, I figured all my financals out and started a high intrest savings acounts and a good IRA, oh if you have gov. bonds cash them they are worthless. The intrest is to low and it takes to long for them to mature. I suggest a high intrest savings acount but you have to be strong enough not to use money from it. It's going to take me a long time to get a computer and the games back onto it. I know guys im sorry I know you want to see me on the servers but the obligations I have for the navy comes first. Hopefully soon I will have a cell phone.

ShadWolf

Steam Users
Dec 10, 2005
Chicago, IL
Einhander! Its damn good to hear you. :D Glad you are doing alright. I wanted sign up for the navy but unfortunately Im hard of hearing and still losing it slowly. :( . Well take care man. Hope to hear from you soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)