C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Hey guys added a few thing to the website!

I added the Goolge Map Module that members can sign up their location and no it isn't tracked for spam and you can just put your street name, zipcode, state and country!
It will show a pin for anyone that signs up and when people hover over it will show your name or then can just use the search function!

I also changed the smilies from the dreaded blue violet to orange as you see here! :D

Aug 21, 2004
British Columbia
Ok sounds cool, i'm here still.

I've just been lurking outside in the bushes at Chef Boyardee's house instead of your house Coz ?:wink:

CoZmicShReddeR

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
haha!!

Well TempletonPeck I just needed to hear that!

I feel like for some odd reason my website and gameservers are drawing two types of people.

I would like to say I know it's hard for some to use self control online but really it's not that hard!

I have noticed some of you guys are great helpers and some are mediocre at best...

What I would like to see is more people feel comfortable at posting in the forums or maybe just bring something up.

I am always available for chat and I know everything there is to know because I said so!:)

I remember a time when I would turn on my messengers and I would have three or four new buddys all saying whatz uo Coz? :)

My buddy list is like 400 people and I would say 95% are from my site and gameserver! The rest I made up!:p

Must be that all the excitement about finding CozmicShredder.com for the first time has worn off?:eek:

Or maybe that I am the leader of a clan I don't have time to lead?

I haven't played Dungeon's & Dragon's Online in two weeks! I haven't played Guild Wars in months...

So much for my Guild Site www.cotfr.com

I do hope to get back into things soon just working a lot of hours!

We need Administration in the Brain Bread server seems to be getting out of control from time to time...

I know most of my Admins prefer Sven Co-op but we need to check on that server from time to time!

Well that's about all I have to say for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)