Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Credits
Postbit Highlight
Post Style
Profile Music
Steam
Hey guys added a few thing to the website!

I added the Goolge Map Module that members can sign up their location and no it isn't tracked for spam and you can just put your street name, zipcode, state and country!
It will show a pin for anyone that signs up and when people hover over it will show your name or then can just use the search function!

I also changed the smilies from the dreaded blue violet to orange as you see here! :D

CoZmicShReddeR

Original poster
Staff member
C7 Commander
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Credits
Postbit Highlight
Post Style
Profile Music
Steam
haha!!

Well TempletonPeck I just needed to hear that!

I feel like for some odd reason my website and gameservers are drawing two types of people.

I would like to say I know it's hard for some to use self control online but really it's not that hard!

I have noticed some of you guys are great helpers and some are mediocre at best...

What I would like to see is more people feel comfortable at posting in the forums or maybe just bring something up.

I am always available for chat and I know everything there is to know because I said so!:)

I remember a time when I would turn on my messengers and I would have three or four new buddys all saying whatz uo Coz? :)

My buddy list is like 400 people and I would say 95% are from my site and gameserver! The rest I made up!:p

Must be that all the excitement about finding CozmicShredder.com for the first time has worn off?:eek:

Or maybe that I am the leader of a clan I don't have time to lead?

I haven't played Dungeon's & Dragon's Online in two weeks! I haven't played Guild Wars in months...

So much for my Guild Site www.cotfr.com

I do hope to get back into things soon just working a lot of hours!

We need Administration in the Brain Bread server seems to be getting out of control from time to time...

I know most of my Admins prefer Sven Co-op but we need to check on that server from time to time!

Well that's about all I have to say for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, ShellbyRiver! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, streetzone! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, Kiki! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, handsome_robot! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, RubyMadHatter! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, Tweeter138! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, bill! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, MattieALee! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, zed404! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, Professorkobe! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, BigIcy98 ! Welcome new members to CozWorld 2
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, Drakinola ! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
H2 News Flash, Another Member Joined, Jameshobbs ! Welcome new members to CozWorld 0
CoZmicShReddeR News Years Glitch! TeamSpeak3 License for CozWorld not functioning! Team Speak 3 & IRC Information 1
CoZmicShReddeR CozWorld NEws::: ZPS 2.3 Released! Zombie Panic Source 0
CoZmicShReddeR CoZWorld::::NEws! 40K Source Alpha Update 6.21 we Need Testers... Exterminatus - Rival Species 2 0
GoatRacer VALVE NEWS about the STEAM GAME CONSOLE The CozWorld Lounge 0
CoZmicShReddeR Latest News: Fear the Genstealer in the Year of the Dragon Source Mods 0
CoZmicShReddeR CozWorld Minecraft Server News! MineCraft 1
CoZmicShReddeR Latest server issues and news updates! Game Servers General Chat! 0
Grey Guys...BIG NEWS!!!! The CozWorld Lounge 6
CoZmicShReddeR PVKII server News and information! Pirates Vikings & Knights 8
Karas Bad News The CozWorld Lounge 10
CoZmicShReddeR RAID DRIVE SWAP::: All Game Servers going down for a few hours Game Servers General Chat! 4
CoZmicShReddeR Carnival Row: S01E04 The Joining of Unlike Things Carnival Row: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Fringe: S04E14 The End of All Things Fringe: Season 4 0
CoZmicShReddeR HAPPY!: S01E06 The Scrapyard of Childish Things HAPPY!: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Game of Thrones: S01E04 Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things Game of Thrones: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: S02E08 The Things We Bury Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E09 - Chapter Nine: The Gate Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E08 - Chapter Eight: The Mind Flayer Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E07 - Chapter Seven: The Lost Sister Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E06 - Chapter Six: The Spy Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E05 - Chapter Five: Dig Dug Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E04 - Chapter Four: Will the Wise Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E03 - Chapter Three: The Pollywog Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E02 - Chapter Two: Trick or Treat, Freak Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S02E01 - Chapter One: MADMAX Stranger Things: Season 2 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E08 - Chapter Eight: The Upside Down Stranger Things: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E07 - Chapter Seven: The Bathtub Stranger Things: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E06 - Chapter Six: The Monster Stranger Things: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E05 - Chapter Five: The Flea and the Acrobat Stranger Things: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E04 - Chapter Four: The Body Stranger Things: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E03 - Chapter Three: Holly, Jolly Stranger Things: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E02 - Chapter Two: The Weirdo on Maple Street Stranger Things: Season 1 0
CoZmicShReddeR Stranger Things: S01E01 - Chapter One: The Vanishing Of Will Byers Stranger Things: Season 1 1
CoZmicShReddeR I lift things up and put them down You Tube Favorite Video's 1
Raserisk Things in the morning that Dru, Grey and Raserisk do Obsidian Conflict 8
M To start things off in this thread! Creepy 14
Silentnight A Couple of things The CozWorld Lounge 5