North Korean Military Might

Raserisk

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Apr 7, 2010
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - United States

Pretty scary considering what these guys have, and their million man army isn't anything to scoff at. A war with them would be catastrophic.

Last edited:

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Well they have always looked extremely polished and well dressed as they do have a extreme policy on how they look, dress and behave in public but I bet their people might have a conflict of an opinion if they are forced to behave and look as they do. From history anytime a leader or country forces their people into submission sooner or later there will be a revolt but seeing how Fidel Castro has lead his people for decades I highly doubt the North Koreans would ever try to overthrow their country even though they could all gang together united with their troops they are probably used to living and looking like human mechanical dolls!

I for one would prefer we leave them alone just for the reason they seem to be doing ok and only if they actually try to cause unforeseen harm to South Korea should anyone even care unless they do attack without warning or reason then by all means someone should bring forth God's Justice otherwise leave them alone they seem like they really enjoy their leader... :p

Warramir

C7 GRUNTS
Minecraft Builders
Dec 11, 2009
Amsterdam
Steam
Haha indeed the red alert music is well done.

Further it feels like 30 years back in time. Most frighting is there ambition to make nuks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)