Obsidian Conflict: Half Life 2 Source Co-op Gaming!

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Top Poster Of Month
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
Hello everyone, I would like to take this time to invite all of you to Obsidian Conflict!

In a word Obsidian Conflict is a Co-op mod that resembles SvenCoop as you can heal each other in game if someone needs health...

There are about 30 different maps you can play maybe out of those 30 maps we are only suggesting that 10 of them are the best...

What we are doing or trying to do is to bring more mappers, modelers and artists to the scene because really all this mod needs is more content and maybe some really good map story lines...

So if you like SvenCoop and you own Half Life 2 or the Source please download Obsidian Conflict and try it out!

Dec 31, 1969
Ontario, Canada
Yeah oc_umizuri_h2 is great! You can fish out so many things like a door to the background and other stuff that will surprise you!

TheOneKilla

C7 OFFICER
Minecraft Builders
Dec 31, 1969
Seattle, Washington
its a good mod.. it just doesn't have enough players. Plus their are some really crappy maps.

But some of the maps where SOOO much fun.

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
OK guys, for all you that has problems connectign with the new patch, here's how to do it:
1) Get the IP of the server you wanna connect (by looking at the server info by right clicking on it in the server list)
2) Open your console ( ~ key, which you have to activate under the advaced settings in options > Keyboard)
3) type connect and then the IP, and done :D

It takes a while to load when your recieving client info, but it works, just wait. What im gonna do is start making my own enemies and stuff for it, and i want to hopefully improve this mod greatly, since its freaking fun as. Plz contact me if you want to map, skin, model or code with me. Some people already said we should re-make some Sven Co-op maps for this lol.

Marthicus

C7 GRUNTS
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Crashes eh? hmm...... ? you might wanna check if your HL2 install is upto date aswell as any other games that you've mounted in OC. If you give me the exact error that pops-up i may beable to help you.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)