OMG ITS HALOID!!!!! MASTER CHIEF FIGHTING SAMUS!!!! (1 Viewer)

Rate my choice in movies, 1 being bad, 10 being "OMG HAXORS SHOW ME MORE" kinda go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Irish

Original poster
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Credits
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Md-QkCquOHE[/youtube]

This is an awesome animation compile. I think he did it for like a college project, or w/e. I also think he ran outta ideas towards the end and just decided to make something up because it's pretty messed up. But still a great movie. Yeah I gotta give some credit to my friend flying toastr he showed me it.

Also do you guys like the movies I'm posting, if so I'll continue. Of course I think the poll will answer for me.

Drak

Dec 31, 1969
USA, MI
Credits
StrifeX";p="6312 said:
I think the used gmod.. I guess it was okay.. :evil:
Uhh, i HIGHLY doubt that. Some of the textures do look like there from HL2.
But i doubt that was Stop-Motion, so it was probably just max animation, but if it was done with source, then it's a incredible animation.

Irish

Irish

Original poster
Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Alabama
Credits
Yeah like I said, I think he just ran out of ideas and just to decided to pu something random. I don't know if ya'll did but there is a short vid after the credits. Kind of like his thank you for watching ? XD

ArcticRanger

Dec 31, 1969
MN
Credits
i love how they had a little star wars??? and a little matrix??? and how master chief had a bomb on him??? all a little weird

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Credits
I dont like the ending no pron....pron has to be in EVERYTHING in the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Failure sucks doesn't it?

BioHazard

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Ishpeming, MI, USA
Credits
Lol at Ein. And agrees about the pron part. It was pretty cool.. Well, the video at least. >.> Oh. And I think during the end the guy was either A. Getting really perverted. Or B. He was looking at pron when finishing it.. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)