www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam

Title: Paranormal Activity 2

Release Date: 2010-10-21

Runtime: 91

Genres: Horror, Thriller

Director: Tod Williams

Cast: Katie Featherston, David Bierend, Brian Boland, Molly Ephraim, Seth Ginsberg, Sprague Grayden, William Juan Prieto, Jackson Xenia Prieto, Micah Sloat, Vivis Cortez

Tagline: In 2009 you demanded it. Nothing can prepare you for what's next.

Plot: Just as Dan and Kristi welcome a newborn baby into their home, a demonic presence begins terrorizing them, tearing apart their perfect world and turning it into an inescapable nightmare. Security cameras capture the torment, making every minute horrifyingly real.

[HR][/HR]

I must say this movie did in fact draw on realism as far as how if in fact this did happen it made a lot of sense to me as how I would thought it would have began and ended!

I do not recommend this type of movie for people who do not want to allow the movie to take them for the ride because as I have seen the majority of skeptic people who say this type of movie never affects them are the ones who talk through the movie and just don't want to allow the experience as if it could be real so if your that type person stay home let the ones that really want to watch this movie enjoy it without your bickering about how it wasn't scary or how stupid it was!

Anyways it's more or less like it is part one of Paranormal Activity and it does lead into the first one and as you watch it the story unfolds and seriously has mallet and a lot left of the imagination and I do recommend you to see it if you love these type of films as it does offer a lot of interesting chills especially because now you have a baby and a dog involved it sort of gets a bit creepier!

Also believe it or not the theater was loaded with teenagers and you could have heard a pin drop throughout the entire film! The only major climatic screams where heard when the exit door to the theater slammed shut!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)