PERMA-BANNED ON C7 SVEN COOP SERVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 1969
Carlsbad, New Mexico
yes, i am sorry that i did swear but i did not swear to the point that you needed to perma-ban me, here read this, i read this post and it fitts what has happened to me:

Ok Im tired of this, THIS Is how we Ban people 1 hour no more no less on everything but Racism this is a Permanet life time ban. If I see any other bans thats messed up like littletimmy was banned for 30mins 5mins or even permantly (for something like swearing) I swear to gods of the internet I'm gonna jump down your throat and make sure you know how to ban someone properly. Cause its me or others with amxbans access that have to go in and fix said bans. So if you kindly would make sure you ban correctly there will be no problems, or need for me to knock you on the head some.

p.s. This is hostile cause, I'm tired of it and I'm sure cozmic and the others are awell

Dec 31, 1969
Kansas
One. I banned you for 60 minutes, not permanently.

Two. You were swearing multiple times on the mic and referencing drugs, both are against the rules.

Them's the breaks, you don't like it, you can find somewhere else to spend your time.

CoZmicShReddeR

Staff member
C7 Commander
Minecraft Builders
Feb 25, 2003
United States
www.cozworld.com
Profile Music
Steam
NEVER DOUBLE POST RedRapToR64 you keep this crap up and you will be removed from the recruits and if you repeat your actions on our servers you will be permbanned by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behave and make sure you read the rules of recruit's! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)