Reason I've been so inactive the past 4 days.

Dec 31, 1969
Everett Washington
Well, I recently set a very tough goal for myself musically, as you all know I play the guitar, and I've been practicing the hardest song I have ever even tried, I first looked up the tabs and nearly **** myself... AND NO I DID NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THIS SONG FROM GH3!!!! I knew about EJ long before...

The song is called Cliffs Of Dover by Eric Johnson
Favorite part is 7:18 to the end of the solo.
THE ACTUAL SONG STARTS AT 5:28

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnqpOFcBiMM[/youtube]

If I keep making progress at this speed I should have the song perfected by July or August! :D

Barney99

Steam Users
Dec 31, 1969
Long Island, Ny USA
www.moddb.com
Not a bad song, reminds me of Sonic for some reason...

Einhander

C7 LEADER
Minecraft Builders
Steam Users
Jan 3, 2007
PA, US.
www.cozworld.com
Bluefuzion I'm gona give you some advice so heed my words for I believe they may cling to you for quiet some time.

It's admirable to set high goals for one self, and inspiration is one of my personal favorite beautiful emotion in life. But when it comes to truely test your endurance and passion for a beauty you truely love, inspire yourself to sculpt your own beautiful emotion only then can you truely feel acomplished with your work.

I have had worked tirelesly to emulate someone elses beautiful emotions in various other fields but they always came down to a simple imperfection... the fact that it was not truely my own inspiration that I had mastered but a hollow replica of someone elses.

I did feel triumphant of my mastering, but after time the feeling of the achievement is lost and when you do actualy create a emotion in your own beautiful work, the feeling is instilled with you for your whole life.

I hope you understand what I say and this does apply to everything in life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)